SOLD / FOUND Arrma mega, or rustler, stampede

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Typhon 3s
Hey guys so there’s a kid in the neighborhood who is special needs and for the past couple years he’s always been watching me with my trucks outside and seems very interested. I don’t think that the family has a lot of extra money either way I’d like to find something for him. I’m looking for something like a mega series arrma or a brushed traxxas truck, doesn’t have to run or running is fine! Just something to get him started. I’ll cover paypal fees and shipping if anyone has anything! Thanks!!

Hey guys so there’s a kid in the neighborhood who is special needs and for the past couple years he’s always been watching me with my trucks outside and seems very interested. I don’t think that the family has a lot of extra money either way I’d like to find something for him. I’m looking for something like a mega series arrma or a brushed traxxas truck, doesn’t have to run or running is fine! Just something to get him started. I’ll cover paypal fees and shipping if anyone has anything! Thanks!!
Good luck, I hope someone can help you out! I don't have anything, but maybe someone will be kind enough to hook you up with a Granite Voltage that was $59 on Black Friday? Let's keep our fingers crossed 🤞

Here’s hoping! I can’t find anything used local, I’ve got my eye on a few things on eBay so I was hoping someone had something laying around. If not I’ll just get a granite voltage or traxxas xl-5 rig from my LHS.

Words can't describe how good this man is...
GIVE THIS MAN AN EXCELLECE AWARD

This is what the forum is for right here.
Had some people here and there be really critical and somewhat nasty over simple questions and a few classified post handled incorrectly IMO. But this is what keeps me coming back to this forum.

Last edited:
Good man! That’s awesome of you to do. I would be honored to help out.
Good for you, man !!!! Thanks.....

I worked with developmentally disabled at a group home for 2 years as a nurse.

You get my hero of the day award......

If it is not a violation of privacy, it would be SO COOL to have a video of giving this person the rig.....

You would be instant forever friend.....
This is what the forum is for right here.
Had some people here and there be really critical and somewhat nasty over simple questions and a few classified post handled incorrectly IMO. But this is what keeps me coming back to this forum.
Ditto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back