Senton Arrma Mega Slipper Clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rameez K A

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Hi Everyone,

Facing issue with my Senton Mega as I tried to remove the power unit but unfortunately it was very tight and I cudnt pull it out. I did what the manual said to remove it but I couldn't.
IMG_20200201_185612.jpg
I hope I am not missing anything with it.

Now when I put back my driveshaft back on the car , the 4x4 is not working, as in I put the car on the floor and tried to move it (without batteries) but it's stuck and not moving at all. Can anyone explain what could be the problem. Did the power unit move a little and the alignment is off. Or anything wrong with Slipper Clutch. Please advice as IAM new to this hobby.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Rameez

Remove the center shaft and then turn the red nut to tighten it. It’s probably just slipping and only sending power to the rear.

@Surchaufeur @jondilly1974 I tried removing the red clip underneath the driveshaft and also removed the driveshaft. And also tried tightening the red nut with the tool provided along with the car but the problem still remains,.

All this is done without connecting the car to a battery.

You pullet on the tab where it says pull right? I hope you did not try with your finger but with screwdrivers. You have to prie it loose i was there dude and i was like wtf how does this thing come soff?
IMG_1479.JPG

@Surchaufeur @jondilly1974 I tried removing the red clip underneath the driveshaft and also removed the driveshaft. And also tried tightening the red nut with the tool provided along with the car but the problem still remains,.

All this is done without connecting the car to a battery.
Do you need to remove the power module? Because you don’t need to remove the red block to tighten the slipper. Just the center driveshaft has to come out to adjust the slipper. Put the wrench on it and then roll the chassis forward to tighten. When the wheels skid that’s tight enough.

The problem was in the rear differential. The stock bearings got stuck due to dirt and that s y the car was not moving. Replaced 2 bearings and it's fine now. Thanks guys for all the help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back