SOLD / FOUND Mojave, Kraton EXB Roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some bad news for ya, snozz...
I literally walked into a sale on schnees beartooths today for $375. (Normally $470) I had to do it!
20210704_151640.jpg

My disposable income fountain is suddenly a trickle. I'm on hold for a couple weeks.
I apologize for stringing you along. I have every intention of buying your mo-jave, but I'm not asking you to hold it for me. I have a side job starting up next week that'll dump a few thousand into the toy fund, but if you find another buyer before I get there I totally understand.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Ask @ABabyEater , he knows I want it, and also how much of a shitshow I can be...

I got some bad news for ya, snozz...
I literally walked into a sale on schnees beartooths today for $375. (Normally $470) I had to do it!
View attachment 155976
My disposable income fountain is suddenly a trickle. I'm on hold for a couple weeks.
I apologize for stringing you along. I have every intention of buying your mo-jave, but I'm not asking you to hold it for me. I have a side job starting up next week that'll dump a few thousand into the toy fund, but if you find another buyer before I get there I totally understand.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Ask @ABabyEater , he knows I want it, and also how much of a shitshow I can be...

Oof. Guess I’ll throw it in a dumpster. Haha all good. Take care.

Maybe selling one of my Sentons this week so this would make a good replacement. So after reading through the thread it comes with everything except a receiver?

Maybe selling one of my Sentons this week so this would make a good replacement. So after reading through the thread it comes with everything except a receiver?
So as of right now, I have a DumboRC X6 that has not been installed. Was going to use a spare DX3 for it, but I just got a Kraton 8 for cheap so I used it there. Can be sold without transmitter/receiver or I can throw in the X6. Whichever truck sells first (I have two Mojave’s), I’ll probably use the Max6 from the other in my Kraton EXB.

If bought today, I’ll drop price a few more bucks or work a deal to include the X6.

what will you take for it running and shiped to 38257?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back