SOLD / FOUND Arrma mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agnb65

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have a v mojave with some upgraded exb parts that I'm looking to get rid of. Has exb chassis braces, exb servo mount, tie rods, front diff. $450 +shipping might be open to trades also.
16346848944332086970030628953900.jpg
16346849239818923240205892243047.jpg
16346849448731351886299508538420.jpg
16346849645166526106030582368292.jpg

Man you guys are killing me with the Mojave's in the classifieds 😢 This is one of the 6s Arrma I don't have and really really want!! Wish I was in a better spot financially as I'd be all over it but unfortunately not in my cards anytime soon. GLWS and shouldn't last long at this great price!

Man you guys are killing me with the Mojave's in the classifieds 😢 This is one of the 6s Arrma I don't have and really really want!! Wish I was in a better spot financially as I'd be all over it but unfortunately not in my cards anytime soon. GLWS and shouldn't last long at this great price!
These opportunities do not come along very often, just think of how you feel having a more complete collection. Just imagine the gratification of knowing why these usually don’t come up for sale and how you really truly appreciate the new addition to your radio control family.

finally, imagine patting yourself on the back knowing that you paid a really good price to do all of this

Cheers!!

PS……and it’s RED!!!

I feel ya brother,, If I would have not added a new RC boat to my Fleet i WOULD have graded a Mojave...

These opportunities do not come along very often, just think of how you feel having a more complete collection. Just imagine the gratification of knowing why these usually don’t come up for sale and how you really truly appreciate the new addition to your radio control family.

finally, imagine patting yourself on the back knowing that you paid a really good price to do all of this

Cheers!!

PS……and it’s RED!!!
Would love to scoop this up if I didn’t have to buy this mgm. If this is still around by Christmas it may be mine.

What trades would you be interested in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back