ARRMA Nero 6s BLX destroys the Gravelpit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video. I like the sections when you can see the cantilever suspensions work. Very cool. I also wish there was a place like that around here.

Got a Non diffbrain Nero 6s, this one i will use for How-To and Pro-Tip.

First out is how to mount diffbrain incl diff locking servis. Uoloading Saturday
IMG_20160902_182745_zpsgiqclsr4.jpg

First out is how to mount diffbrain incl diff locking servis. Uoloading Saturday
U can always get the diff brain later on. Ver

very nice. U can always grab the diff brain later on... Very nice wheels!!

I have TBone front bumper & wheelie bar
CYS 333/oz on 6.0v servo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 57
Proline Super Swamper tires on F11 rims

@Thomas P - I must say - you have shot the best videos I've seen yet. But I'm pretty upset. I got my Arrma Nero last month and brought it by my hobby shop to get a stronger servo. I noticed a hole in my stock Dboots and looked on the wall and saw them. Proline SuperSwampers and bought a set right on the spot. They looked sick / made the Nero even more Tumbler like - almost like it was a mad max vehicle. So I brought it to my park and ran the truck. I immediately noticed the front two tires ballooned into pizza pies right away and turn it around and hit the throttle again and pow. Both front tires blew out. I tried re- gluing, tried braided fishing line. I even bought two more Unassembled and duck taped the tires - still ripped. I just don't get it when I see your video. My BigJoe2s on my Krston V2 ? Perfectly fine but I do re-glue all new sets of tires going forward especially large MT sets - so far, that's worked well for me. But wow. Please keep your videos coming they are fantastic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 58
I have trenches on my kraton, only run 4s with them tho, they are not made to go fast. Remember the more cushy looking the tire the more it's gonna expand. You can't expect tires to hold up to high speeds if they are soft. 54mph is what I clocked my Nero at. I have never ran it on 4s. The stock tires are holding up but I've reglued them in places several times. Soon enough I will have some src terrain crushers on it.

I have trenches on my kraton, only run 4s with them tho, they are not made to go fast. Remember the more cushy looking the tire the more it's gonna expand. You can't expect tires to hold up to high speeds if they are soft. 54mph is what I clocked my Nero at. I have never ran it on 4s. The stock tires are holding up but I've reglued them in places several times. Soon enough I will have some src terrain crushers on it.
Yes - i can see that - I ran the Kraton with my Super Swampers today on 4S and it was great - all jumps and the big tires really help land it solid. I put the Big Joes on the Nero and they were great as well but at full throttle - the rear end shakes like the tires are not balanced or something. But half throttle with 6S - they look and handle fantastically. So this AM - I ordered some TrencherXs and a set of Louise MT 3.8 wheels & tires.

Attachments

• IMG_3153.JPG
    IMG_3153.JPG
    204.8 KB · Views: 63
Yes - i can see that - I ran the Kraton with my Super Swampers today on 4S and it was great - all jumps and the big tires really help land it solid. I put the Big Joes on the Nero and they were great as well but at full throttle - the rear end shakes like the tires are not balanced or something. But half throttle with 6S - they look and handle fantastically. So this AM - I ordered some TrencherXs and a set of Louise MT 3.8 wheels & tires.

My BJ2 are descent balanced . The Louise MT baloons more and are heavier . Cant speak for the trensher sir.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back