Arrma Nero after sale support delay in lifetime !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aboulafia

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello everybody,

I make this thread for Arrma customer service. It is an open thread and I will be very happy if the manufacturer can participate and give some answer.
Since it was brand new, my Nero have small electronic issues. Not responding without any reasons.
A day the Nero doesn't responding I put it on a plateform, and after few seconds, the Nero had get off to a flying start, jumping down by inverting the tx on it's way. The result was a broken body. Nice !
I contacted Arrma after-sales for that and what'is the answer ?
Few packs later, I stop the Nero for two minutes, leaving the pasage to some people crossing it's way, the Nero never restart.
After good advise form the forum, I check the output current of the esc : NOTHING.
I contacted Arrma Promodel.be (see attachment) in my case and we decide to return the entire electronic (esc, tx, rx)
Good song, no ?
The problem is that Promodel.be recived the material since the 6 february. From today is exactly 74 days or 2 months and 15 days !
But it not only the delay, but the informations I received by phone by Promodel.be : "we sent your electronic by TNT, it's on the way. I'll send you the tracking number"
I never received any tracking number, simply because they never sent the electronic.
I contacted by email Arrma main site (rest of the world), and off course no answer.

Now, I'll will updated this thread weekly until I received my material back.

If Arrma has a customer service (a doubt ?) it can reply here.

bordereau envoi Arrma.jpeg Capture d’écran 2017-04-21 à 05.43.20.png Capture d’écran 2017-04-21 à 06.08.47.png

Last edited:
i understand your problem...don't think anyone has a clear picture of whats going on at Arrma...

sad to say that in order to get up and running again may be to source parts through ebay...and perhaps this forum where guys have gutted their electronics for upgrades...

hmmmm...wish i had more suggestions...

i look forward to seeing what more happens on your end...

More a week !
We are close to 3 month with the Nero out of order !
I received an answer from Arrma International they should contact me for further informations. I'm waiting...

ive been waiting for almost 3 months for some parts to come back, some I paid for and some under warranty

I sent the tech an email, and I got a card in the mail that stated my order cant be filled at this time due to most of the parts being put on back order, so I'm stuck with 2 vehicles that I cant drive unless I buy after market parts. so it begs the question what the hell happened. arrma comes out with new cool stuff that they cant support or what.

I got the DHK Zombie.... has wheelbase of the Outcast Truck and good reputation for dependability with parts dirt cheap... it's a 3S machine that tolerates 4S. But for 4S I'd go Arrma... when parts are available again... heard factory changes caused a short supply... may be just a rummer but people are indeed in need of parts sending prices up....

The company is buying on time, in other words they are bleeding it out for the warranty to expire.

I would have opened a claim through the credit card company, provide proof they kept electronics and you get no response/resolution.
Almost all companies, and especially landlords, rental management do the same thing, they bleed it out and play with the silent treatment.

You need to document each and every action/communication sent to them and all their responses. Provide reasonable time for them to respond, and if they don't, thats when the credit card company comes in as a mediator. Check with your CC or Paypal, etc to see if you are still within that window to still work on the warranty.

IMO, pack everything up, send it back with tracking, and wait for your CC to give you your money back.

ARRMA is the new Hobby King. The deal is Ebay sellers are taking advantage of this situation. Parts are outrageously expensive, to race level price tags of other models. I got the Talion and have most of the parts in stock. FYI China sellers have a knock off 140mm shocks which are almost identical, I have used them on nitro buggies and are very strong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back