Arrma Nero BIG ROCK coming soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Looks like a new model of the already popular Arrma Nero is on it's way out, called the Arrma Nero Big Rock! New body, new wheels but otherwise pretty much the same RC!

arrma-nero-big-rock.jpg

arrma-nero-big-rock-chassis.jpg

More info here.

That was kewl, how it was shooting those rocks out from under as it muscled through!

Oh well. Says pending for any parts. Looks like mid October..... argghhh. Will keep trying. The wheels / tires are same spec as the scorpions - hmmmm. I really thought they might be a bit bigger.

It's such a beautiful truck that don't know if I could ever drive it. The thought of putting it on it's lid or tearing up the bumpers and wheels makes me want to hurl. I always wanted one of the Savages with the Dodge Charger bodies but never got one for the same reason....too pretty to drive.

It's such a beautiful truck that don't know if I could ever drive it. The thought of putting it on it's lid or tearing up the bumpers and wheels makes me want to hurl. I always wanted one of the Savages with the Dodge Charger bodies but never got one for the same reason....too pretty to drive.

I hear so hear you @mrfurious40k .
Also, for $800 and life being about choices, I'd choose a GoPro Karma over the Big Rock.

I'm glad Arrma gave the Nero "a new look"! Really nice! Thumb up Arrma :)

I am not a big fan of pickup truck shells. I happen to like the Kraton V2 shell over both the Nero & Nero big rock. I might try to fit my TRMT8e shell & just drill the holes.

Attachments

• IMG_1742.JPG
    IMG_1742.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 61
I can't help but to think...HPI SAVAGE XS on roids...

may consider it for my boy...around holidays. .think he would like the looks...I am still thinking on krayton ...but the typhon is back o the radar after seeing ...The Undisputed Nero Master Tp-Parts Rc-Xtreme typhon mini truggy mods...

weather is cooling down so it's about time to go to indoor hobbies...meaning trains...

I would like to get one for Christmas
But spending over a thousand dollars in Canadian dollars (such a weak currency nowadays), guess have wait longer.

I would like to get one for Christmas
But spending over a thousand dollars in Canadian dollars (such a weak currency nowadays), guess have wait longer.

Yea that's the problem I'm having aswell..
If only the Canadian dollar was on park with the American...

I just got mine, it's already covered in mud, hurricane winds here today, I had to go inside did get to do some insane hill climbing with the diff lockers and All i can say is wow. Will post a vid on YouTube later. I will say it's a beast to be reckoned with. First arrma rc. First electric. Previously owned a Jato and Revo, was going to buy an. X max but picked the Arrma instead due to the recalls of Traxxas stuff lately. No regrets.

I have a question, I'm not too familiar with the Arrma lineup so my girlfriend saw mine and now she wants one she doesn't wanna spend as much on hers tho, anyone know if the new granite coming out this month will be a 4x4? That might be a good one for her. Im also considering chipping in some helping her get a Kraton. What are the main differences?

Last edited:
I just got mine, it's already covered in mud, hurricane winds here today, I had to go inside did get to do some insane hill climbing with the diff lockers and All i can say is wow. Will post a vid on YouTube later. I will say it's a beast to be reckoned with. First arrma rc. First electric. Previously owned a Jato and Revo, was going to buy an. X max but picked the Arrma instead due to the recalls of Traxxas stuff lately. No regrets.

I have a question, I'm not too familiar with the Arrma lineup so my girlfriend saw mine and now she wants one she doesn't wanna spend as much on hers tho, anyone know if the new granite coming out this month will be a 4x4? That might be a good one for her. Im also considering chipping in some helping her get a Kraton. What are the main differences?

The Kraton is a truggy style but still crazy fast and super tough. A basic Nero without Diff Brain isn't too expensive compared to your Big Rock and can be upgraded to Diff brain later for about $100. Other than the Senton, those would be the only 4x4 Arrma rigs. The Senton is a pretty bad rig but it's a short course truck.
'

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back