Big Rock arrma nero buying/making IS IT WORTH IT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a Nero fanboy for lots of reasons.
The diffs being my favorite.
The red can Nero motor is also one of my favorites. I parted a couple Neros just to have their cans, lol.
The Fazon is absolutely beautiful how the front bumper flows into the body. Imo, it has the best lines of any rc built.

I seen someone here mention having a new BR theyd sell for like $800-$900, crs. They were overseas tho. Seems to be the going rate. If I were to sell one of mine, it'd be at least that.
Sure wish I kept even half the Neros I used to have. They was just another rig back then, lol.

I got the car finished (until I take it bashing)
000.jpg
0000.jpg

Some people will say this should have been posted as a want to buy.

Anybody who knows me well, (from an rc car perspective) will know that I really like the arrma nero. Also they will know I don't have one...yet. Today I added up the price for the new parts for a arrma nero with diff brain the total is around $1400(for every part I would need). Comparing it to a used heavily arrma nero with diff brain being around $900. My plan is to buy a nero w/o diff brain and add the 3 mini servos and a 6-7 channel radio and program 3 of the channels that operate with a switch to lock the diffs. Has anybody tried this and had good results (or bad results) does anybody have a arrma nero/big rock 6s/ fazon 6s that they would be willing to sell. If so please respond to this thread. The price I am willing to pay has a lot to do with what the condition the nero is in. Also due to lack of availability on the body does anybody know if any other bodies fit on the nero platform. Also if nobody is willing to sell their old nero would I be better off getting all the new parts and assembling the nero or buying a used one on ebay or facebook marketplace.

If I get somebody who is willing to sell I will create a want to buy thread and that person can respond to that thread.
I just came across this, I have a Nero that I bought when it 1st came out. I never bashed it, I ran it maybe? # battery packs. It's dirty but everything is in great shape. Let me know if your still interested and we'll go from there. Or email me [email protected] Matt

I just came across this, I have a Nero that I bought when it 1st came out. I never bashed it, I ran it maybe? # battery packs. It's dirty but everything is in great shape. Let me know if your still interested and we'll go from there. Or email me [email protected] Matt
I got one. Thanks for offering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back