Arrma Nero Cheap Mods part 2 with Battery Compartment fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice tutorial. Is there a big problem fitting 3s hard case packs in Nero? I'm looking for some new packs and was planning on some hard case this time around but if I have to mod the truck that much I may take a pass and stick with soft.

Very nice tutorial. Is there a big problem fitting 3s hard case packs in Nero? I'm looking for some new packs and was planning on some hard case this time around but if I have to mod the truck that much I may take a pass and stick with soft.

I'm sure you can find a 3s hard case that would fit inside the battery compartment. I just have a lot of this battery, I'm just trying to save some $ for not buying more Batts.

I strongly recommend hardcase for the Nero if you're bashing. I broke 2 x 3s soft case, with the big jumps I do.

Just got a nero big Rock for my son. We rc at the same bmx track... Wouldn't the battery cage protect the softcase?

Did you puncture the batteries on a fall with subsequent fire?

BTW where is the second track in your videos, looks like by a school but we have hit all the parks in Richmond!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back