Arrma Nero EDC blx 6 s

Neavey

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Hello I have justed purchased a Nero EDC 6 s I love it , but before I purchased it I was told I would have problems with parts , is this true can any one help as I am new to rc thanks .

MadBlaster

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Nero
Hello I have justed purchased a Nero EDC 6 s I love it , but before I purchased it I was told I would have problems with parts , is this true can any one help as I am new to rc thanks .

Hello Neavey. Its always great to see newcomers. I also have a Nero. They are unique beasts, I can tell you that. Always a thrill to drive, but parts can and will break on the Nero. Ease into its learning curve( I don't feel it's for beginners, prove me wrong!)
But most of all, don't be afraid to do a little research on the forum. Many great solutions to common issues have been found.

Heres one on the rocker post, shock cups, and shock mounting position.

https://arrmaforum.com/threads/please-read-don't-break-your-nero-again-ever.3144/

That being said, replacing the rocker posts and changing out rod ends are a pretty quick, no brains needed fix. If you choose to beef up rod ends and rocker post with non Arrma alternatives, be aware breakage will now have a higher percentage of happening further down the line to the servo and shocks. Both of which are not quick easy fixes.

Be willing to spend time wrenching and this hobby will be a lot more fun in the long run.

Last edited: