Big Rock ARRMA NERO (WITH DIFF BRAIN) 6S BLX - UNBOXING & WHEELIE MOD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisconsin John

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fury
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Limitless
  6. Kraton 8S
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Kraton EXB
  9. Kraton 4s
  10. Nero
  11. Notorious
  12. Outcast 8s
  13. Outcast 4s
  14. Raider
  15. Senton 6s
  16. Talion
  17. Typhon 6s
  18. Vorteks
Another great offer from Tower Hobbies. Unboxing and Review along with a wheelie bar modification. I hope you enjoy the videos
Wisconsin John

Attachments

• SnapShot(4).jpg
    SnapShot(4).jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 78
This looks like a solid truck with really cool tech. Why don’t they make it anymore? Any issues with the smart diff stuff?
I never had a problem with the diff brain. I have and idea why they stopped producing this model. I think it was because of the front counter lever shocks and the lawsuit with Traxxas. It would be great if they started making this model again. I'd be the first in line to buy one. Crazy me, sold mine. For a very decent price though.

Another great offer from Tower Hobbies. Unboxing and Review along with a wheelie bar modification. I hope you enjoy the videos
Wisconsin John

Few years late to the party...???
You are correct, traxxas sued arrma and the truck was put to death.. ?

Few years late to the party...???
You are correct, traxxas sued arrma and the truck was put to death.. ?
Better late than never. Just thought some of us old timers might still enjoy the video. Sorry to upset you. There's always one or more like you. That's why I don't usually partake in these forums. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

Seriously, what about the truck. Put that up on the bidding block.

Better late than never. Just thought some of us old timers might still enjoy the video. Sorry to upset you. There's always one or more like you. That's why I don't usually partake in these forums. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything.

First, it was a joke..

Second, I just confirmed what you said

Third, take a hit of that patron, relax, seems you may need it.. no reason to get edgy.. I saw you posted that 3 years ago on your channel.. so I was just poking fun at how it ended up here 3 years later.. your right, better late than never..

Ya I guess I'm "like" that..what ever that means.. ✌

A Hobby shop in ISrael had a brand new in box for sale for 1100 on ebay... Wonder if someone bought it since its no longer listed every now.
A few used Big Rock Nero's are now up for 500 bucks on FB groups and Ebay but damn.. I want a new one so bad...

A Hobby shop in ISrael had a brand new in box for sale for 1100 on ebay... Wonder if someone bought it since its no longer listed every now.
A few used Big Rock Nero's are now up for 500 bucks on FB groups and Ebay but damn.. I want a new one so bad...

Bought my BR on ebay from hobbyshop in Israel in 2018. $1100 shipped and worth every freakin’ penny.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back