ARRMA Nero XL - By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Thomas,

I'm new to the forum and Arrma, I have a senton (love it) and just had the opportunity to buy a second hand Nero. I've always watched your YouTube channel so know the development and build of your Nero XL fairly well. Id like to have some standard TVPs machine out of either carbon fibre or titanium. Can you advise a contact that might be interested to take on this small machining job? All the best

Hi Thomas,

I'm new to the forum and Arrma, I have a senton (love it) and just had the opportunity to buy a second hand Nero. I've always watched your YouTube channel so know the development and build of your Nero XL fairly well. Id like to have some standard TVPs machine out of either carbon fibre or titanium. Can you advise a contact that might be interested to take on this small machining job? All the best
I have one for sale on the Facebook arrma buy sell trade group. $65 shipped within the continental US. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20171103_194110.jpg
    20171103_194110.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 74
Hello there, yes I will buy but I live in the UK and I'm not on FB. Can you send me total price for shipping to the UK and you PayPal account and I'll pay? All the best James

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back