ARRMA Nero XL - By TpParts RcXtreme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 8s
  3. Typhon 6s
Ok..its close now, feeling like a kid on christmas!. To do a long story short..i got a Non Brain Nero for Pro-Tips and How-To..but could not resist..Blueprints are done, should be cnc cut comming week

-TVP Chassi 4mm Carbon Fibre
-Extended 66mm on length 40mm on width - close to the other brands BIG truck
-6s to 8s
-Leopardbrushless 4282v2
-Hobbywing Max6
-Savöx 1256TG

-------

TVP 4mm carbon chassi

IMG_20161210_160056_zpsmk7likv9.jpg

This is how it will look (m-up)

20161114_152315_zpsp56mgrql.jpg

16-10-23-14-22-55-217_deco_zpsjzv2pdxm.jpg

M4 threads

20161115_130630_zpswqoktxyz.jpg

They are now red anodized

IMG_20161017_201417_zpszk6sr6pk.jpg

Some tuning and the Max6 fits like a glove so are the 4282....will take 92-110mm cans

IMG_20161210_143112_zpsxwz3s0ft.jpg

I am not a fan of carbon fiber but those sure looks good! Really happy to see the effort you are putting into the hobby in many different ways:happy:. How thick are they? How come you went for a 4282 and not a 92? I guess it's extended in the rear allowing for a longer motor?

Thank you sir. Its 4mm..and habe almost zero flex, stock alu is like paper vs this..

Weight..weight and weight. Thats why i went for a 82..you can run uo to 110 in this car. .

But to be hounest..there is abaolutley zero need for this esc and motor upgrade...just did cus it was fun..

Not sure yet...first massive test. I would not earn a cent on the plates..they cost 130$ if they will be out in a limited edition.
If you make a limited run, I am game for a set. Those are so sick.
So everything lines and bolts up in the same place as stock? Just extended?

If you make a limited run, I am game for a set. Those are so sick.
So everything lines and bolts up in the same place as stock? Just extended?

There are some small adjustment thats needed..but thats nothing to do with the CF. One thing that will be change IF it will be out..uooer edge where lipo tray hangs on..i made a design miss..so i had to cut..this cant be seen..but will be solved IF it will be for sale

There are some small adjustment thats needed..but thats nothing to do with the CF. One thing that will be change IF it will be out..uooer edge where LiPo tray hangs on..i made a design miss..so i had to cut..this cant be seen..but will be solved IF it will be for sale
Well thanks for paving the way on this regardless whether you decide to have a limited run made.
What about the front and rear braces that go over the hinge pins? Any chance of making some carbon ones on them to match?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back