Notorious Arrma Notorious 6s ESC fan cable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatRARAguy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hello,

I was just wondering what this cable connects to if at all anything? Just noticed it was loose on my brother's truck and didn't know if this needs to be connected to something? It's connected to the fan

spmxse1150.jpg

Hello,

I was just wondering what this cable connects to if at all anything? Just noticed it was loose on my brother's truck and didn't know if this needs to be connected to something? It's connected to the fan

View attachment 135406
You plug fans into it.

^^^This.
Firma Smart gear strikes again. Tends to make us look dumb. No documentation on Spektrums part.
That's why everyone ALWAYS has to ask this question.🤷‍♂️
Spektrum are you listening?????

I use it for motor fans ita works perfectly for thst otherwise it does just hang there.
Ok, so your saying, if you add a motor fan you should be able to use the " extra" fan wire , and not have to plug into the receiver? And of thats the case can you use it with one of those "you harnesses " used for dual fans? I struggling with the esc fan on a notorious it keeps breaking. I live in Florida so it doesn't take long for it to over heat the esc without a fan. Just trying to figure out the most durable motor and esc fan, mostly esc tho

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09T6DWQXD?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
For motors.
Comes with a y-harness too. 8 packs in so far so good 👍

I haven't broke the esc fan yet. Have the same esc in my Noto and Granite. Maybe I just been lucky. I've crashed hard enough to break the zip ties for the cap pack and stripped the screws out of my receiver box on my Granite and it's still kicking

I think game changer makes some killer fans for everything but they're $$

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back