arrma notorious body options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ProbodyRC has a website as well:
http://probodyrc.ru/

I have 3 of their bodies, outcast 6s, erevo and stampede. Although, the stampede one was the only one that wasn't the best fit until I lengthened the chassis, it wasn't stampede specific, just 1/10th truck generic. The other two fit like they were supposed to.

2020-0710-Outcast-BackflipTires-wrapped-side-body.jpg

2020-0910-ERBEv2-HRWheelHubs-body-side.jpg

2020-0702-stampede-TORK-2200Kv-side.jpg

2020-0916-outcast-stampede-erbev2-yorkville.jpg

I like the orange. Easier to see at a distance and shows up well in my video footage. Might get a couple more for my eJato and Savage Flux HP... and nitro revo's. lol! Will have a fully orange fleet!

FYI, that body on the outcast has been on it for a year now. Only notable damage is where my rear shock tower ground a hole through in my first couple bash sessions almost a year ago. I've added roof skids to help avoid the body being ground through when I land/slide on concrete relatively recently. My stampede body has a small hole in the roof from that as it sees a lot of skate park time.

So this looks the same as stock, but more durable?
Yeah, different material than a normal body or the thick body that comes on the outcast. Feels more like a rubbermaid trash can material. Cutting it was a pain... I used a small saw on my dremel on the last one. It went through it like butter. Then I got closer to the lines using a dremel drum sander.

Pretty sure I've seen both the outcast and notorious versions out there.

Yeah, different material than a normal body or the thick body that comes on the outcast. Feels more like a rubbermaid trash can material. Cutting it was a pain... I used a small saw on my dremel on the last one. It went through it like butter. Then I got closer to the lines using a dremel drum sander.

Pretty sure I've seen both the outcast and notorious versions out there.
It's that tough of a body? Stock is a well made body, but it is worth going for this (if I kill my original)? I'm guessing it is just painted on the inside.

I changed my body from stock after about a year.
2019-0911-Outcast-RetiredOriginalBody.jpg

All the small holes are from rivets where I patched it together with bits of body/plastic. I removed most of those before taking the final photo of it before throwing it away.

That was with zero cold weather running. I ran other trucks in the winter, but only ran the outcast in Spring/Summer/Fall.

This is after a bit more than a year with the probodyrc body:

I changed my body from stock after about a year.
2019-0911-Outcast-RetiredOriginalBody.jpg

All the small holes are from rivets where I patched it together with bits of body/plastic. I removed most of those before taking the final photo of it before throwing it away.

That was with zero cold weather running. I ran other trucks in the winter, but only ran the outcast in Spring/Summer/Fall.

This is after a bit more than a year with the probodyrc body:
A year?! Damn that is impressive! I am running in colder weather right now. Not really cold, around freezing temperatures right now. I'm not doing too much high speed jumps, most going over random terrain, finding jumps where I can...so it's best not to hit a jump at 40mph when you don't exactly know what under the cover of snow. I landed on the roof a couple times, but not hard impacts, so I'm sure my body will last a while. It's too bad they didn't take the opportunity to remove the need for decals. Bodies are so much better when the windows, lights, etc, are detailed through painting. Decals don't quite look as good, and I find they are always coming off one way or another. A little peel on the corner, dirt gets in and it slowly gets worse.

Pretty good bodies those russians. And yes a pain too cut out, and slight smaller than the original and soft rubber ish material. Easy reshapeable with some heat. The details isn't that sharp but it is a basher.
20201106_150451.jpg

20201028_180724.jpg

so does anyone know what aftermarket bodies will fit the noto
I just found out that you can use the 2017 ford f150 raptor body from proline! I had to move the rear wing to a different location, and moved the rear body mounts up a little, and had to trim the body for the wheelie bar to fit! Those were the only adjustments I had to do! I turned out amazing and would 100% recommend this body! Turned out great and fits great aswell!
image.jpg
https://www.prolineracing.com/produ...aptor-clear-body-monster-truck/PRO346800.html

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back