Notorious Arrma notorious tips and upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brand new? Shim the diffs make sure screws are tight and the one's that need it are thread locked

Oh we're to start🤣 M2C chassis, full m2c hinge pin blocks and pins front, back and front upper, m2c Ackerman, m2c towers, m2c skid plates, m2c standoffs, CRCU chassis braces, HR bulkheads front and rear, HR servo mount, HR pillar ball retainers, RPM A arms, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount in blue, EXB chassis brace spacers, Tbone front bumper, Dumbo x6f and Max6 ESC. Think that's everything 🤔🤣 For sure one of my favorites rigs and is an absolute beast 💪😎
IMG_20210823_171221036.jpg
IMG_20210823_171227348.jpg
IMG_20210823_171234087.jpg
IMG_20210823_171304570.jpg
IMG_20210821_144954461.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS3SReeFSQC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Oh we're to start🤣 M2C chassis, full m2c hinge pin blocks and pins front, back and front upper, m2c Ackerman, m2c towers, m2c skid plates, m2c standoffs, CRCU chassis braces, HR bulkheads front and rear, HR servo mount, HR pillar ball retainers, RPM A arms, @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount in blue, EXB chassis brace spacers, Tbone front bumper, Dumbo x6f and Max6 ESC. Think that's everything 🤔🤣 For sure one of my favorites rigs and is an absolute beast 💪😎View attachment 165512View attachment 165513View attachment 165514View attachment 165515View attachment 165516
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CS3SReeFSQC/?utm_medium=copy_link
For sure you have an amazing rig. But imo most of that isn't needed off the bat. I will admit @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount is awesome but I disagree with all you listed is needed to start with.

For sure you have an amazing rig. But imo most of that isn't needed off the bat. I will admit @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount is awesome but I disagree with all you listed is needed to start with.
Didn't think the post was "list what upgrades are best to start with" it's "Notorious tips and upgrades" and he asked us to share our tips and upgrades so I did.... Not sure what you think I was supposed to post🤷 and you can disagree all you want but my rig will take 5x the bashing a stock rig can 💪 definitely far from a newby rig more so an advanced basher rig😉

Didn't think the post was "list what upgrades are best to start with" it's "Notorious tips and upgrades" and he asked us to share our tips and upgrades so I did.... Not sure what you think I was supposed to post🤷 and you can disagree all you want but my rig will take 5x the bashing a stock rig can 💪 definitely far from a newby rig more so an advanced basher rig😉
I thought ur post was pretty cool. It shows what type of up grades are out there. Thanks

I thought ur post was pretty cool. It shows what type of up grades are out there. Thanks
Thank you! Ya figured I'd list and show my beast as you can't get a whole lot more upgrades than mine has. Think what upgraded hubs, motor mount and diff cover, titanium tie rods and top plate are about it I don't have lol. But if your going to go big and bash hard it's worth the investment for sure. Now if I break stuff it's usually small stuff like shock standoffs or maybe an A arm on a really bad landing which is like $5 to replace either. Nice to know and be comfortable sending your rig as high and far as you want without worrying about breaking or bending 5 parts at a time like a stock setup and landing on all 4.

Doing upgrades to these things is a pretty deep rabbit hole to get into. My Outcast is about like @Edough13 Notorious.

Voltage Hobbies servo mount.
Voltage Hobbies front shock tower.
Savox SB-2273SG servo.
M2C Racing chassis.
M2C Racing rear shock tower.
M2C Racing rear shock tower brace.
M2C Racing rear skid plate.
3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount.
Rpm a arms all around.
Rpm mud guards.
Rpm front bumper.
Hot Racing gearbox cases.
Hot Racing diff cups.
Hot Racing chassis braces.
PPS-RC motor mount.
Tekno shocks.
Tekno shock mounts.
Tekno orange springs.
Hobbywing Max6 esc.
Hobbywing 4985 1650 motor.
Mr.Duke custom motor fan mount.
Trackstar 30mm aluminum fans.
Probody.RC unbreakable Outcast body.
Darkside studios Pyro body wrap.
Corally Dementor wheels and tires.
GPM front CVDs.
Arrma T2T brace with carbon fiber rod over the top.
And I think that is about it.

Literally the only things that are still original from when I bought the truck in 2017 are the rear outer hinge pins, the front upper hinge pins and the pins that go through the wing mount. I have more money tied up in my Outcast than I do my Tekno ET48.3.

20210824_004207.jpg
20210325_213414.jpg

Doing upgrades to these things is a pretty deep rabbit hole to get into. My Outcast is about like @Edough13 Notorious.

Voltage Hobbies servo mount.
Voltage Hobbies front shock tower.
Savox SB-2273SG servo.
M2C Racing chassis.
M2C Racing rear shock tower.
M2C Racing rear shock tower brace.
M2C Racing rear skid plate.
3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mount.
Rpm a arms all around.
Rpm mud guards.
Rpm front bumper.
Hot Racing gearbox cases.
Hot Racing diff cups.
Hot Racing chassis braces.
PPS-RC motor mount.
Tekno shocks.
Tekno shock mounts.
Tekno orange springs.
Hobbywing Max6 esc.
Hobbywing 4985 1650 motor.
Mr.Duke custom motor fan mount.
Trackstar 30mm aluminum fans.
Probody.RC unbreakable Outcast body.
Darkside studios Pyro body wrap.
Corally Dementor wheels and tires.
GPM front CVDs.
Arrma T2T brace with carbon fiber rod over the top.
And I think that is about it.

Literally the only things that are still original from when I bought the truck in 2017 are the rear outer hinge pins, the front upper hinge pins and the pins that go through the wing mount. I have more money tied up in my Outcast than I do my Tekno ET48.3.

View attachment 165568View attachment 165569
Nice rig brother 👊 how are the tekno shocks?

Nice rig brother 👊 how are the tekno shocks?
They work better than the stock V1 shocks did, the V1 shocks I was either bending the 3.5mm shock shafts or breaking the pistons. I cannot compare them to the current shocks as I have not used them but I hear the current shocks are much much better than the V1s. I do need to get some new shock springs for them though as these are rather worn out now.

20210807_194612.jpg

They work better than the stock V1 shocks did, the V1 shocks I was either bending the 3.5mm shock shafts or breaking the pistons. I cannot compare them to the current shocks as I have not used them but I hear the current shocks are much much better than the V1s. I do need to get some new shock springs for them though as these are rather worn out now.

View attachment 165589
For sure was just curious about shock upgrades because I don't hear much about it. Must be better now.
10x maybe more 😂😂😂

Last edited:
For sure was just curious about shock upgrades because I don't hear much about it. Must be better now.

10x maybe more 😂😂😂
Yeah now most guys go with the M2C standoffs, M2C shock caps and the M2C pistons. Some of the heavy guys are looking for stiffer springs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back