Arrma on Banggood ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jym73

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
I just saw something a little bit surprising, an Arrma truck on Banggood : Arrma on Banggood

I'm pretty sure it is an unsale stock of the discontinued Arrma Fury, but it is still surprising to see an Arrma on Banggood.

I just saw something a little bit surprising, an Arrma truck on Banggood : Arrma on Banggood

I'm pretty sure it is an unsale stock of the discontinued Arrma Fury, but it is still surprising to see an Arrma on Banggood.
Dang $199 for a brushed Fury, weren't those like $189.99 from tower back in the day?

I wonder if Aliexpress still has the non diff brain Nero for $700 ?

Dang $199 for a brushed Fury, weren't those like $189.99 from tower back in the day?

The price seems pretty high indeed. I don't think it is a gool deal at all, even if this chassis was not bad.

There was an Team Durango chassis for sale on Banggood at a moment.

The price seems pretty high indeed. I don't think it is a gool deal at all, even if this chassis was not bad.

There was an Team Durango chassis for sale on Banggood at a moment.
Yeah the DNX8 or whatever I think Gearbest had them too, last time I looked Banggood still had the Team Associated RC8 ? iirc that car came out in like 2007.

Yeah the DNX8 or whatever I think Gearbest had them too, last time I looked Banggood still had the Team Associated RC8 ? iirc that car came out in like 2007.

That means that there are some old unsale stock in china, even from known brands. These were nice chassis but parts are hard to find, as for many FS Racing 1/8 :LOL: , so really not interesting.

That means that there are some old unsale stock in china, even from known brands. These were nice chassis but parts are hard to find, as for many FS Racing 1/8 :LOL: , so really not interesting.
I can still find parts for my RC10B2 and that came out in 1995. The only part I have not been able to find is the Factory Team rear axles ?
I lied I found some in Germany once but shipping them here cost more than the axles did

Last edited:
I can still find parts for my RC10B2 and that came out in 1995. The only part I have not been able to find is the Factory Team rear axles ?

Yes, we can still find some parts, but not all the parts. I can find some new parts for even older Kyosho chassis or other brands, but not all the parts, or from used chassis. So, buy an old chassis version at almost the same price it was sold when it was released is really not interesting, out of for those who do collection of expensive vintage chassis to put them on a shelf :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back