Arrma Online Car Show March 21st 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spider978

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay...Im really going out mind waiting to the 17th for my new Kraton 1/5 EXB. So rather than get more on my wife's nerves. I wanted to kick off an Arrma Car Show! Do you guys have any pics? If so post them and their nick names.

This is what I call my "Fab Five". (Shhh somebody's going to the bench once Big K gets here...lol"

20210306_220922.jpg

that's a nice collection you got there. The Mojave looks smaller than i imagine to be in that pic compared to the Kraton

that's a nice collection you got there. The Mojave looks smaller than i imagine to be in that pic compared to the Kraton
It's really wide and a great size for bashing...its awesome for bashing. Post some of your cars...let's have fun.

Stock Kraton 6S V5, Typhon 6S V5 with a few EXB parts fitted, and being naughty and sneaking in a non Arrma car - The Vaterra Glamis Uno simply because it's an awesome car which I've kept going for 8 years as there's nothing else quite like it.

Outcast 8S, Kraton 6S EXB, Mojave EXB and Granite will be joining the family soon...

IMG20210307161341.jpg

Stock Kraton 6S V5, Typhon 6S V5 with a few EXB parts fitted, and being naughty and sneaking in a non Arrma car - The Vaterra Glamis Uno simply because it's an awesome car which I've kept going for 8 years as there's nothing else quite like it.

Outcast 8S, Kraton 6S EXB, Mojave EXB and Granite will be joining the family soon...

View attachment 130576
Very swell!
My upgraded BRCC, looking for good motor next , want be able to 4s it , maybe a t.p. 2990kv 🤔
View attachment 130577
Killing it, bro

Oh yes! Very nice.
It's heaven....so this is where my good deeds have taken me!

I think JR just ended this thread,, lol ;) Wow!! nice collection you got there..

is me or is you senton lifted? the body look lifted? did I say it was a nice collection 😲😲😲

I think JR just ended this thread,, lol ;) Wow!! nice collection you got there..

is me or is you senton lifted? the body look lifted? did I say it was a nice collection 😲😲😲

Thanks a lot buddy! This RC hobby is very addicting. The senton isn't lifted. If you notice, most of my RCs, sit on half of a yoga block. That's the reason it looks lifted.

Dang J.R....do you allow sleepovers in your garage? LMAO! Seriously dude....sweet collection.

Okay...Im really going out mind waiting to the 17th for my new Kraton 1/5 EXB. So rather than get more on my wife's nerves. I wanted to kick off an Arrma Car Show! Do you guys have any pics? If so post them and their nick names.

This is what I call my "Fab Five". (Shhh somebody's going to the bench once Big K gets here...lol"

View attachment 130565
Golden Monster!

20210307_031049.jpg

I can't wait to walk into my own rc heaven and have to make the tuff decision of which Awsome rig to run today 👍, nice collection guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back