Outcast Arrma outcast 4s and Kraton 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revilljm

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
are the outcast 4s and Kraton 4s still being produced by arrma or have they stopped producing and making them?

are the outcast 4s and Kraton 4s still being produced by arrma or have they stopped producing and making them?
The 2019 version has been discontinued as they are surely about to launch the 2020 V2 soon. Probably would have already happened if it wasn’t for Covid. Expect updated Spektrum ESC and motor at the minimum. One should expect something other than the STX2 as well. Likely the STX3. We will have to wait and see.

The 2019 version has been discontinued as they are surely about to launch the 2020 V2 soon. Probably would have already happened if it wasn’t for Covid. Expect updated Spektrum ESC and motor at the minimum. One should expect something other than the STX2 as well. Likely the STX3. We will have to wait and see.
I sure hope they at least put a center Diff and get rid of the pesky slipper clutch.

I sure hope they at least put a center Diff and get rid of the pesky slipper clutch.
I wouldn’t expect that level of upgrade. Would be nice, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Electronics will get refreshed and a new body is my guess. Maybe tires too, but the existing ones are pretty great already.

I wouldn’t expect that level of upgrade. Would be nice, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Electronics will get refreshed and a new body is my guess. Maybe tires too, but the existing ones are pretty great already.
That's one of the reasons why I chose the K8S over the O4S. I made a complete upgrade ?. But if Redcat offers a center diff with the Kaiju for the same price and size, why not arrma ??

That's one of the reasons why I chose the K8S over the O4S. I made a complete upgrade ?. But if Redcat offers a center diff with the Kaiju for the same price and size, why not arrma ??
I gotta feeling the Kaiju is a loss leader or they simply operate on a leaner markup than Arrma.

The kaiju broke the mold in that price range. Great value there i wish i bought that instead of both the k4s and oc4s

I have a rumor on my local facebook group it says if you hate the stx2 they will send you a dx3 with the receiver
Well if it’s on FB it’s gotta be true

Wish I never bought the 4s line but had to see what's up. May liquidate them for ammo for the EXB. Slipper issues, new radios, new bearings otb, etc. etc.
For now on 6s or go home!
Absolutely!

Wish I never bought the 4s line but had to see what's up. May liquidate them for ammo for the EXB. Slipper issues, new radios, new bearings otb, etc. etc.
For now on 6s or go home!

Absolutely!
Its a joke or its for real?
About to keep my stx2 and claim a dx3 for my outcast? that radio looks fancy but might bestill be inferior to the dumborc

I sent an email with a copy of my receipt from December(xmas present for my son). Explained the situation, didn't hear anything for over a week. All of a sudden I get a shipment notification. Two days later a dx3 shows up..... I have heard a lot of people getting the stx3 though. Regardless, my son thinks the new radio is much better.

Jason has said early next year for the kraton and outcast 4s to return ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back