Arrma Outcast 4S Released Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will agree there is alot of repeat threads on here. Alot of new users on here don't know to SEARCH.To me it just it just clutters the forum up with a bunch of unnessary junk 🤷‍♂️ Same blah blah blah
This ^. We don't need 200 threads discussing the same subjects.

This ^. We don't need 200 threads discussing the same subjects.
Agreed but unfortunately rc companies don't give much to talk about since 2019 except lack of new vehicles and flimsy built parts 😆

Imagine if Arrma released a new rig every month. Like impossible.:ROFLMAO: Why do some believe this?
There's no ryhme or reason when HH releases anything.

Imagine if Arrma released a new rig every month. Like impossible.:ROFLMAO: Why do some believe this?
There's no ryhme or reason when HH releases anything.
I personally was just waiting to see these 4s cars that he was so happy to talk about last yr. Tick tock Jason lol

Get a TLRT Typhon roller. Run it on 4s. That's as new as it gets so far.:)
Preorder it. Change it up.

Yes
Get a TLRT Typhon roller. Run it on 4s. That's as new as it gets so far.:)
Preorder it.
Its definitely nice if I want to go racing. I should've just gotten a new big rock thats definitely a beast in its class

You have a Talion already, and mostly 4x4's. Why not get another 6s rig? Not necessarily a 6s Typhon, if you don't like buggies.

You have a Talion already, and mostly 4x4's. Why not get another 6s rig? Not necessarily a 6s Typhon, if you don't like buggies.
Got a v5 typhon. Was just looking for something to upgrade my wifes car. Don't necessarily trust her with 8th scale 6s just yet lol. She has a granite just wanted something new for her birthday. Too late now it was last weekend

Seems like almost everyone has given up on 4S rigs to drop since the big interview, know I have. Better luck chasing unicorns. 🦄

Last I remember seeing is that they are being postponed until next year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back