SOLD / FOUND ARRMA Outcast 4s RTR w/ a lot of extras, new parts, HTRC Lipo charger, FOUR 4s Ovonic batteries, 3 bodies, extra chassis, & a lot more. $475 shipped.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Custnam

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Selling for a friend that is moving and needs money for the move.

UPDATE: Now the sale includes all 4 of the Ovonic 4s Lipos for the same price. Also will come with larger LIPO bag. See updated pics in the 2nd post. Thank you!!

Up for sale is an ARRMA Outcast 4s RTR with a lot of extras, HTRC Lipo charger, 4 Ovonic batteries, 3 bodies, and a lot more. Its fully RTR all you need is 4 AA batteries and your all set. Its pretty much bone stock with a lot of brand new parts on it. Brand new stock A-Arms, Brand new body (except for the body hardware), the other 2 bodies are beat up but working, and both used ones have full LED lights installed in the front and rear. Also has a brand new stock Arrma servo, all 4 shocks are almost fully brand new. Only thing not new is the springs. Rear wing is brand new, but I just opened it yesterday to install it and saw it looks like it was melted in certain parts. You can this in the pics. But also included is another used wing. All 4 A-Arms are brand new. Chassis is close to new, and comes with another full good used chassis as well. The diffs were just serviced with 30K front and 10K rear. The tires are “good” but a couple of them had some tears I repaired with tire glue. Since then they have been through several runs and the repairs have held. Ill list all the extras included below. Comes with an HTRC H150 AC/DC Duo lipo charger with 2 IC5 charge leads. It works great, but occasionally the 2nd channel will give a connection error when the 2nd battery is about 95% full. Not sure why it does this but what Ive always done is just press stop, then restart and it usually indicates it was actually full, or finishes charging in another couple minutes. Also included is 4 Ovonic 4s 4500mah 50C Lipo batteries. All have an estimated 10 runs each through them and have IC5 connectors. We get about 20+ minutes of runtime from each of these so not bad. Spektrum IC5 connectors are cross compatible with standard EC5 connectors if thats what you are running.

I got everything to fit in the original box, but I flipped the lid inside out so it wouldnt show what was inside while shipping for safety. Also the tires were removed in the box. Selling it all for $475 shipped. This is perfect for someone that wants to get into RC because it comes with everything needed. Just pop 4 AA batteries in the remote, charge the batteries and you are ready to roll! Not sure of the shipping company but will be standard shipping most likely due to the weight. (21 lbs). Lower 48 in the US only, unless you are willing to pay the extra for elsewhere. Ill figure out the shipping company and method once I have an address or zip. If the difference between UPS or Fed Ex ground and USPS Priority is only a few bucks Ill ship USPS priority. Depends on amounts. Paypal only. If interested please PM me and we can set up the deal. Here is a full list of everything included.

• Arrma Outcast 4s RTR truck. Full bearings including bellcrank with Spektrum STX2 radio system and new Arrma servo
  • Has stock shocks that are basically brand new except for the springs with lots of extra rebuild kit parts.
  • All 4 Arrma A-Arms are brand new
  • Brand new stock body except for the hardware, clips, cage, etc.
  • 2 more stock bodies. One bronze, and one I painted black. Both useable but beat up. Both have full LED lights in the front and rear installed. The ESC has a wire that is zip tied to the chassis brace to connect the LED lights for night runs.
  • HTRC H150 AC/DC Duo lipo charger with 2 IC5 charge leads with manual
  • 4 Ovonic 4s 4500mah 50C lipo batteries with IC5 leads.
  • Lipo safety bag (Batteries will be shipped in this bag)
  • Hot Racing Spur Gear
  • AR330549 Front shock rod ends NEW in package
  • AR330520 Arrma front A-Arms NEW in package
  • Extra chassis with side guards (Used but in good condition)
  • Extra front C-hubs with steering blocks
  • Extra rear hubs
  • Extra chassis brace
  • Extra skid plate
  • Extra receiver tray
  • 2 tool kits
  • Misc decals
  • Arrma 4s technical pack paper
  • All shipping in original box (like I said the box lid was flipped inside out for shipping safety)

1.jpg
2.1.jpg
2.2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg