Outcast Arrma Outcast 6s Bent Dogbone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gage91

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
So today I was running my outcast hauling ass with a 16t pinion and I hit a large and deep dip in the ground which caused it to go flying 30ft and it landed pretty hard on concrete. I noticed I now have a slight bend in my rear right dogbone. Will this hurt my differential?

So today I was running my outcast hauling ass with a 16t pinion and I hit a large and deep dip in the ground which caused it to go flying 30ft and it landed pretty hard on concrete. I noticed I now have a slight bend in my rear right dogbone. Will this hurt my differential?
It could cause your out drive to wear prematurely. The sooner you can replace it, the better. Jennys Rc is the best place to pick up the complete set at a great price. You'll need some of the others eventually anyways. The pins on the dog bones that go from the center dif to the front and rear, wear out quick, so having a full set of replacements is a good idea. I might just go buy some right now. ?

Get a new one and while you break down the truck and wait for the part, hammer out to have one on the side. Cheap and worth backup for all of em imo. ?
Beat that truck. The easy stuff is the dogbones and I know you bought the truck to blast. It's ready to take more. ???

It could cause your out drive to wear prematurely. The sooner you can replace it, the better. Jennys Rc is the best place to pick up the complete set at a great price. You'll need some of the others eventually anyways. The pins on the dog bones that go from the center dif to the front and rear, wear out quick, so having a full set of replacements is a good idea. I might just go buy some right now. ?
Quick question. How does Jenny's Rc have such low prices compared to any other website? I've never seen whole sets of parts for so cheap.

dunno, don't care, I can live with paying cheap....the only thing better than cheap is free.

There is a hobby shop in Australia that does similar. I presume they use their main store to buy kits at wholesale and break them down which is why their individual prices are cheaper

dunno, don't care, I can live with paying cheap....the only thing better than cheap is free.

There is a hobby shop in Australia that does similar. I presume they use their main store to buy kits at wholesale and break them down which is why their individual prices are cheaper
Awesome, thanks! Also, do you know how long it takes for their items to be back in stock? Currently around half of their parts are out of stock.
Also, thank you for all the help :)

Awesome, thanks! Also, do you know how long it takes for their items to be back in stock? Currently around half of their parts are out of stock.
Also, thank you for all the help :)

They usually update mid week but that varies

Quick question. How does Jenny's Rc have such low prices compared to any other website? I've never seen whole sets of parts for so cheap.
Jennys RC is a kit breaker or chop shop. They buy brand new kits, carefully take them apart, set up the ad, then put them into clear plastic bags for shipping. It makes a lot of sense to buy your parts this way.

Jennys RC is a kit breaker or chop shop. They buy brand new kits, carefully take them apart, set up the ad, then put them into clear plastic bags for shipping. It makes a lot of sense to buy your parts this way.
It really does except I have like 4 Notorious/Outcast wings from buying wing mounts, lol!

Has anyone added up the cost of every part they sell for a specific truck and see what ot totals?

It really does except I have like 4 Notorious/Outcast wings from buying wing mounts, lol!

Has anyone added up the cost of every part they sell for a specific truck and see what ot totals?
$585.75 for an Outcast in V4 spec. That doesn't seem like much, but I'm sure they make a bit of money on shipping too. It's a husband and wife team, so if they're working out of their house, than it's really just a little money on the side. Maybe they get their kits from the same tree as @joostin420 ?

$585.75 for an Outcast in V4 spec. That doesn't seem like much, but I'm sure they make a bit of money on shipping too. It's a husband and wife team, so if they're working out of their house, than it's really just a little money on the side. Maybe they get their kits from the same tree as @joostin420 ?
It's a V3!!!? There is no V4!!! ?
I had to before someone else did, lol. But I know what you meant ?

It's a V3!!!? There is no V4!!! ?
I had to before someone else did, lol. But I know what you meant ?
V4 Vshmore, you know what I mean. New motor mount and chassis brace, plus the Spektrum guts. Watch out for the "version" swat team everyone, lead by commander @bicketybam! ?

V4 Vshmore, you know what I mean. New motor mount and chassis brace, plus the Spektrum guts. Watch out for the "version" swat team everyone, lead by commander @bicketybam! ?
It's not me! I was joking about how some people get heated over it, lol.

How is your V1 Notorious??

It's not me! I was joking about how some people get heated over it, lol.

How is your V1 Notorious??
Mine is a V8, meaning I've changed all the parts 8 times :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back