Outcast ARRMA Outcast 6s BLX - Tips tricks and vids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, check Xray.

Thanks! I found it but I'd rather not wait 2-4 weeks to get it.

I found 125K oil and 200k cst oils. I'm not sure if climate should factor into the decision making but the temperature here varies between 60 and 75 deg F (15 and 23 deg C). Would you go with 125K or 200K?

Thanks again.

I discovered this tonight, whilst prepping the car for the big day (Christmas morning)
It's not documented in the manual.

A long beep = 5

Eg. A long beep followed by 4 short beeps is equal to 9

Out of the box, the punch is set to 4.

On my vehicle stand, I popped in a single 3S 5800mAh 60C pack, and experimented with punch settings 1 & 9.
With punch setting 1, if I mash the trigger down, I timed about 1.0 seconds for the tires to reach full speed.
With the punch set to 9, the power seems instant! The Outcast tried to pop a wheelie and jump off the stand!!!

Someone commented that you need the 6S/16T pinion to do stunts, but many of those YouTube videos the Outcast looks out of control!

I think anyone who is running 4S could try punch setting 9, to see if it helps to do stunts in a more elegant(?) and manageable fashion.

On another point, why would one want to increase or decrease the brake strength?
I just decreased my brake strength to 25%.
Why u may ask !!!
This morning I was doing some speed runs with my sons Iphone 4 wedged in the car to record the speed. I was in a car park with one or two cars i had it up to full throttle on 6s after a few runs hit the brake a little hard the front of the car dropped hit the ground flipped on the roof and slid BANG straight in to this guys car did nothing to the outcast but put a hole in his bumper almost popped it off he he he !!!
IMG_2976.PNG

I just decreased my brake strength to 25%.
Why u may ask !!!
This morning I was doing some speed runs with my sons Iphone 4 wedged in the car to record the speed. I was in a car park with one or two cars i had it up to full throttle on 6s after a few runs hit the brake a little hard the front of the car dropped hit the ground flipped on the roof and slid BANG straight in to this guys car did nothing to the outcast but put a hole in his bumper almost popped it off he he he !!!
View attachment 5421
Yep I had a similar incident on grass. Forward flipped and crash landed, not a pretty sight.

25% stops it from flipping but fairly slow to brake.

Need to train that trigger finger...

Yep I had a similar incident on grass. Forward flipped and crash landed, not a pretty sight.

25% stops it from flipping but fairly slow to brake.

Need to train that trigger finger...
Stiffer springs like Orange Teknos also help with this somewhat, but really is finger control per the surface you're running on.

Th

SMC 5200MAH 90C 4S LIPO
16T PINION
SHOCK COLARS ALL THE WAY DOWN BOTTOM THREAD
45W FRONT SHOCKS
60W REAR SHOCKS
200K CENTER DIFF
Thats a sweet little kicker ramp looks portable how's it set up ?
What punch setting have you got it set to ?
I love backflipping mine on 6s brick but it's so heavy more damage in the skate park.
I might try setting the punch to 9 and running the lighter 4s

Had the Outcast 6s BLX v1 since it came out...2 front bumpers..thats it..but out of stock at ma LHS, so went through ma h room..found a old Senton front one..but way to straight...BUT...Dremel,heat and some will..went out good AF if you ask me, what ya think

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #OUTCAST6S #BLXPOWER #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBIES #PROLINE #PROLINERACING
20180604_171007.jpg
20180604_170954.jpg
20180604_171026.jpg
20180604_171012.jpg
20180604_171045.jpg
20180604_171037.jpg

Omg a Outcast 6s BLX v1 ?...the first..going to be a blast to run it again

IMG_20190324_105317_665.jpg
n

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACING #gopromoff #goprohero4 #gopro

Omg a Outcast 6s BLX v1 ?...the first..going to be a blast to run it again

View attachment 33588View attachment 33588n

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #PROLINERACING #gopromoff #goprohero4 #gopro
Dam, it was a crew cab in the beginning!

#ThrowBackSeries - When i showed the WORLDs biggest drop..and drive away..with a only T2T braced ARRMA Outcast 6s BLX v1...

#ARRMA #ARRMARC #ARRMAPROBASHER #PROBASHER #GOPRO #RCFORLIFE #BLASTINGHARDER #BASHERSCHOICE #BBQUNLTD #RYNOSHOBBYSHOP #MINICARS #TOWERHOBBIES #HORIZONHOBBY #RYNOS #PROLINERACING

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back