Arrma outcast 6s exb ESC plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will.

Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently purchased a new outcast 6s. Ive been going over it checking every mentioned in previous posts and I've come across a cable with a 2 pin plug, it comes from the back of the esc. I cant seem to see any information about it. Not sure if it's a input for a motor cooling fan?
Thanks,
Will

20211110_120038.jpg

I wouldn't recommend you buy those types of fans. If I were you I would get GameChanger fans from ebay. 50-75 dollars but well worth it!
Can they be plugged into that splitter or the receiver to be powered? I'm relatively new to the hobby, so still learning what's best.
Thanks,
Will

Can they be plugged into that splitter or the receiver to be powered? I'm relatively new to the hobby, so still learning what's best.
Thanks,
Will
No, they cant. You need a 2s-4s lipo depending on what fans you get from them. The lipo is 20-30 dollars. It would be 100 for the whole fan setup. I cant recommend them enough. If you have the money, "JUST DO IT"

yes a fan can be plugged directaly into that , I have a Mojave and am just using the BLX185 fan, fits perfect and works great

On a vehicle that gets jumped, I do not recommend the thick 12V fans like the game changers. Too big and if they are plastic frames you run the risk of the frame twisting.

For a vehicle that gets jumped I would do the 10mm thick aluminum framed fans. All the ones on eBay are roughly the same, but the Powerhobby ones are a decent price.

The mount that comes on the EXB RTR is a 35mm fan, but I have seen 3D printed files or aluminum brackets on eBay that allow you to mount dual 30mm or dual 40mm fans. Personally I run the dual 40mm from Alza racing, but Powerhobbies makes a real nifty clamp style fan mount that allows you to run dual fans as well.

Thanks for all the ideas, I'm based in the UK, so sourcing some fans are expensive and difficult to obtain. What about a single fan like in the pictures attached. Could that be fed power from the spare esc?

Screenshot_20211110-174102_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-174053_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20211110-174108_eBay.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back