Arrma Outcast 8s Wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Photoman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi bashers everywhere. My Outcast 8s has a weird problem. I was running it in my local field. Doing wheelies and such. When I took it home I ran it in the street. The car did a wheelie. I punched it again and the car flipped over. I looked at the car and nothing was broken. Tried it again and it flips. I am wondering if theses the case of the wheels on the bar need to be replaced. The wheel are only a few inches from the wing. Thanks you for looking at my post.

Hi bashers everywhere. My Outcast 8s has a weird problem. I was running it in my local field. Doing wheelies and such. When I took it home I ran it in the street. The car did a wheelie. I punched it again and the car flipped over. I looked at the car and nothing was broken. Tried it again and it flips. I am wondering if theses the case of the wheels on the bar need to be replaced. The wheel are only a few inches from the wing. Thanks you for looking at my post.

It sounds normal for the short-based truck and all that power if you hit it hard it will flip. I do not have one but I do think the wheels are OK. You can always get a replacement cheap at JRC if they ever failed.

TRB does sell a lower wheelie bar so it would not go up as high I believe not sure if they make it for the 8S
https://tboneracing.net/products/10115-tbr-wheelie-bar-arrma-kraton-4s-outcast-4s

Others with that rig will know more than me....

Mine did the same if you goose it to hard, now I have the Hobbywing max5 800kv 39/39 if Im not careful it’s like there is no wheelie bar goes right on past it.

Last edited:
Thanks to all. It never flipped before. That is what I don't understand.
It’s a junk yard dog man there’s no holding it down she’s gotta eat. When it happen to me I was let down I scratched my wing and bed cage…after all the beating I gave it that’s still the only damage to my body..I filed it down to look pretty but I know it’s there and I loose sleep about it to this day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back