Outcast Arrma outcast anniversary edition give away

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nibble nibble, stolen by a stupid idiot from Facebook. Cheers guy's your all welcome, do carry on with your mud pie's.

Attachments

• 80006847_10212761189224308_9036313562435289088_n.jpg
    80006847_10212761189224308_9036313562435289088_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 42
No one is paranoid but they don't want Facebook knowing their business and they post it on a public forum. I think you are missing the point. Thanks for the reply i certainly will continue to share information from where ever i find it ? i think that's what makes this place so good.
The point is valid, however maybe not here in this thread. But it should be voiced on a public forum nonetheless for FB and everyone to digest. Notice that non FB users actually had the majority voice here. IMO. A completely different topic, I will admit. Great thread and very informative. (y) Social media has a place. Some are worse than others.:)

I'm loving FB also:love:....from a long distance away from me.:ROFLMAO:
Happy New year 2020.(y)

Hall of fame rocks for sure. Did anyone notice my Kraton there also. :ROFLMAO:
Did they give away that LE OC yet already?
I cant wait any longer. I want to know who got it.:cry:

The Hall of Fame rocks @Reubydoobe. Arrma sharing the passion of the community in all it's glorious splendor. Yours are always top shelf and simply beautiful. Looking forward to what you have to offer in 2020???
Thank you ? i think it's one of the best things Arrma do for the fan's/addicts
Proud to be in that last one as there are some really nice creations around this year. Happy New year btw

Ya know what is weird I'm on Facebook a bit{mostly to troll and post dank memes :ROFLMAO:} and yet this thread is the only place I've seen any mention of this giveaway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back