Outcast Arrma Outcast bash sesh with yours truly and WTF MIKE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was some nice air!

When it comes to editing, personally, I like hearing the trucks, not music and more footage with less weird transitions is better.

Then again, I probably make boring videos, but I make them how I like to see them. lol!

That was some nice air!

When it comes to editing, personally, I like hearing the trucks, not music and more footage with less weird transitions is better.

Then again, I probably make boring videos, but I make them how I like to see them. lol!
First time trying it, hopefully get better with more time and practice.

Looks like a great place for a lot of footage! I only have one BMX track that is accessible in the off season and it's over an hour away. I have to take a vacation day during the week when kids are in school to go there so I avoid running into people there. Definitely a place I take multiple packs and at least 3 trucks as it's not kind on the trucks, but fun anyway!

Looks like a great place for a lot of footage! I only have one BMX track that is accessible in the off season and it's over an hour away. I have to take a vacation day during the week when kids are in school to go there so I avoid running into people there. Definitely a place I take multiple packs and at least 3 trucks as it's not kind on the trucks, but fun anyway!
I follow the same formula! Multiple packs and 2-3 trucks for sure!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back