Outcast Arrma Outcast manual (I removed all the non-relevant stuff)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babolimp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey all

I made myself a short version of the Arrma Outcast manual and would like to share it with you all.

I find sifting through the original manual a bit annoying as there's other cars included as well as other languages. All I did was remove the non-relevant pages and languages other than English, then saved it as a new PDF. I hope someone finds it useful.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/manual/ARB10387_6S_BLX-edited-outcast_only_english_only.pdf

Cheers

thanks brother ! this is helpful, I get cross eyed with the manual ! so many microscopic black lines.

Hey all

I made myself a short version of the Arrma Outcast manual and would like to share it with you all.

I find sifting through the original manual a bit annoying as there's other cars included as well as other languages. All I did was remove the non-relevant pages and languages other than English, then saved it as a new PDF. I hope someone finds it useful.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/manual/ARB10387_6S_BLX-edited-outcast_only_english_only.pdf

Cheers
Has anybody done this for the 2018 Kraton model yet?
What program did you do this with? I've done it with a play store app but it only highlights bid boxes to delete. Still has scattered multi language in places

Has anybody done this for the 2018 Kraton model yet?
What program did you do this with? I've done it with a play store app but it only highlights bid boxes to delete. Still has scattered multi language in places
not sure if anyone has done it for the kraton. probably not.
i used adobe acrobat (on PC) to go through and edit the PDF.

yo @babolimp , I don't see the rear section? is it there or am I missing it?

thanks again for making this
i'm sorry... i made a mistake. i've been using a print out of this manual for a while and it stunned me that the manual didnt include the rear exploded view. i hadn't stopped to think that i deleted that page by mistake. as the edited manual is hosted on this site, i've sent through an update of the manual to the admin so hopefully they will update the hosted file in a bit.

as for me, i think i'll just glue the rear exploded view on top of the notes page haha.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back