Outcast Arrma outcast shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emery Hall

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Hey guys, I am looking to upgrade my shocks in my arrma outcast 4s and have seen people put typhon shocks in them and the guy at my hobby shop say that some aluminum trades shocks will work. Can somebody tell me what shocks I need for the front and what shocks I need for the rear. The more specific the better! Thank you

Honestly the best and easiest thing to do is to use the hot racing shock bodies, there not expensive and use the stock shafts and pistons. Also you can upgrade to the talon shock shafts and eyelets later,there’s a great thread on here about doing that. This is the route I went and I really don’t regret it.

Honestly the best and easiest thing to do is to use the hot racing shock bodies, there not expensive and use the stock shafts and pistons. Also you can upgrade to the talon shock shafts and eyelets later,there’s a great thread on here about doing that. This is the route I went and I really don’t regret it.
Ok that sounds good, I would rather order some shocks that were pre built because I am not good with building shocks and doing anything with shocks. Any tips?

Ok that sounds good, I would rather order some shocks that were pre built because I am not good with building shocks and doing anything with shocks. Any tips?
I don’t have any experience with using other shocks , I know if you use the typhon 6s shocks there’s some modifications you need to do to get them to fit . As far as other brands not sure , the reason I liked using the hot racing bodies is the suspension geometry stays the same as it was intended to be so the handling and damping doesn’t change. As far as building them it’s really a piece of cake, there’s some great YouTube videos on it. Don’t be afraid to dig into them it’s the best way to learn!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back