SOLD / FOUND Arrma Outcast with upgrades and extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paultro84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Two 3S 5400mah Onyx batteries will be included. I bought the truck in February and here is a list of the upgrades that are installed. Hobbywing Max 6 ESC with xt90 connectors. T-Bone racing Wing mount and wheelie bar. RPM "A" arms all the way around. Tekno 12 tooth pinion. Hot racing Servo mount. Hot racing rear chassis brace. JX high voltage 26kg servo. RPM front bumper and skid plate (one piece) Hot racing dust cover. Extra stuff included that is not installed is follows; front and rear stock shock Towers that are new from achop shop so they may have slight scratches. A full set of unopened fast Eddy bearings. Almost a full set of stock bearings. One rear stock "A" arm. One front upper and lower stock "A" arm. Full set of the plastic shock cap protectors that are new. A set of front and rear body post mounts. A bag full of different body post for different bodies. 4 diff gaskets. Set of rubber "O" rings for the shocks. 2 sets of diff rebuild kits but I used some of the shims to get the mesh feeling good in all 3 diffs. New RPM wing mount. New center diff bracket (the plastic piece that holds the bearing) new spur gear cover. A bag of every screw, nut, bolt, washer and pin for the Outcast that I bought from a chop shop with a few of the items missing but still 90% all there. Stock plastic servo mount. Team Associated oils that are all at least 3/4 full which include 1,000 CST for the shocks, 10,000 CST for the front and rear diffs, 100,000 CST for the center diff which is what comes in the truck from the factory, and 1 million CST which is what I have in it now. I run it in the woods alot and needed more 4x4 action for getting over rocks and logs and what not. A new diff housing for the front or rear, I believe they're the same. An Onyx 225 single port charger with xt90 connector. The fan on the charger is a little noisy when you first start it but if you gently tap the top of the charger she quiets right down to normal. Both factory "T" wrenches are included along with 3 hex wrenches that originally came with the truck. And the stock transmitter. That's everything that will be included with the sale. The body isn't in bad shape. Has cracks and scratches here and do there. I used gorilla tape underneath to keep stuff from rubbing and to add a little support. I installed a second roll bar for added body protection. I made rear "A" arms protectors/mud flaps out of gorilla tape that are holding out well. The rear wing is cracked so I used a couple small pieces of plastic and some shoe goo to patch it. Not pretty but super strong. The TBR wing is broke but it broke in a way that it still provides support for the rear chassis brace. Been like that for a while and nothing bends when I jump it. Only jumping I've ever done with it is probably 3 high and maybe 10-15 feet worth of distance. Please ask as many questions as you can. The truck has always been well maintained. Always use the air compressor to blow off loose dirt and crap after i used it. Once a month or so I would dissect the truck and clean and lube everything. All 3 diffs have been shimmed internally. I'm open to offers but don't waste your time trying to low ball me, I won't even respond. I will take tons of photos and send even more if someone needs a better look at something. I'm an honest person with nothing to hide. The thread will only allow 10 photos so PM me with your email or maybe I can just send photos through the PM, I'm not sure if that works. $350 plus shipping.

20180628_083001.jpg
20180628_083020.jpg
20180628_082852.jpg
20180628_082841.jpg
20180628_082749.jpg
20180628_082625.jpg
1530189671289_20180628_082533.jpg
20180628_082456.jpg
20180628_082505.jpg
20180625_144251.jpg

Last edited:
For some reason it posted a bunch of the same photos, Idk why.

I'd like to get $600. But what I want and what I get will be two different things. I figured with the charger and all the spare parts that would be a good starting point. I won't be offended by offers but I'm certainly not going to give it away considering I have about $1,000 invested.

I decided to add 2-3S 5400mah batteries to sweeten the deal without increasing the price.

I'll even pay the shipping if it's under $30.

$350 plus shipping

Last edited:
Was pretty sure there was only a v1 and v2 of this truck. For your current price, wish I had waited. Then again, buying a brand new truck once every decade is nice. I usually buy used and build up. With this one, there's not much left to build up! Just get it and go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back