Kraton Arrma part# AR330338 shock ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss81

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
Hello all,

I recently upgraded to the V3 shocks and already busted a shock end. A little annoying seeing as I never once busted a shock end on the V1 shocks.

Anywho, I was looking at the part# per the exploded view and it does not look the same. The exploded view and real life there is a molded key into the end that keeps the spring retainer from rotating.
However, on the part# picture they look to be smooth. Anybody have any words of wisdom on this? Is it the right part#?

I went through 5 or 6 broken shock rod ends (Arrma Part# AR330338) before switching all my rod ends over to Tekno rod ends and balls. Don't have that problem any longer regardless of how much I beat on it

***edited to answer your original question regarding the rod ends that come in the packaging for Arrma Part# AR330338
This is what they look like

Last edited:
I went through 5 or 6 broken shock rod ends (Arrma Part# AR330338) before switching all my rod ends over to Tekno rod ends and balls. Don't have that problem any longer regardless of how much I beat on it

View attachment 30701

How much you beat on it is none of my business.

All joking aside, no fitment issues or anything? I have some traxxas ball ends in my parts box and the balls were too wide to fit into the suspension arm.

I will give these a shot. Thanks!!

hahaha
No fitment issues with the 338's or the Tekno parts

Pretty sure I've seen a similar thread and indeed, v3s were worse than v2s, and upgraded Nero ones fit.
I use Hobbyking ones and they are better than stock too...

Pretty sure I've seen a similar thread and indeed, v3s were worse than v2s, and upgraded Nero ones fit.
I use Hobbyking ones and they are better than stock too...

Do they fit the V3 Arrma spring cups?

Are the Teckno ball ends you've highlighted good for the Kraton? The left one on the steering shaft keeps popping off on my Kraton and I need to replace with something that doesn't pop so easily
Sorry, don't know how they work for turnbuckles. I only used them for shocks on my outcast.

Are the Teckno ball ends you've highlighted good for the Kraton? The left one on the steering shaft keeps popping off on my Kraton and I need to replace with something that doesn't pop so easily
Will these work on the new outcast v2 4s? Bought them . Haven't opened them yet

Will these work on the new outcast v2 4s? Bought them . Haven't opened them yet
I want to say maybe, compare the size of the balls as long as the width is the same, not the diameter, you should be able to run them.

They changed the 4s Kraton and Outcast V2 lower shock ends to captured shock ends so idk if the Tekno balls fit in the a arms.

I want to say maybe, compare the size of the balls as long as the width is the same, not the diameter, you should be able to run them.

They changed the 4s Kraton and Outcast V2 lower shock ends to captured shock ends so idk if the Tekno balls fit in the a arms.
Don't think they'll work unfortunately.. I could force it to but I have three other rigs and plenty of batteries! I'll wait for the proper fitting part!! Thank ya much !! Go break stuff!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back