Arrma parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ayeshwdn

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
I'm from south asia. We have a problem that it's hard to find arrma parts locally or near. Because of that we have to spend for shipping more than the value of the part.it will helpfull for arrma owners in this part of the world if you arrange an agent or seller near this region.otherwise we have to order parts form US and it will more costly. This will course to reduce arrma sales in this region because customers don't have easy and cheap access to parts. I think arrama will consider this issue.

There are many places globally that doesn't have access to Arrma parts locally. Who knows, maby Arrma will address this in the near future.

I'm from south asia. We have a problem that it's hard to find arrma parts locally or near. Because of that we have to spend for shipping more than the value of the part.it will helpfull for arrma owners in this part of the world if you arrange an agent or seller near this region.otherwise we have to order parts form US and it will more costly. This will course to reduce arrma sales in this region because customers don't have easy and cheap access to parts. I think arrama will consider this issue.
Yes they should.otherwise no point of buying an arrma.should consider other brands.

Yes they should.otherwise no point of buying an arrma.should consider other brands.
You can get Arrma parts in the UK, Australia and many European countries. You are not limited to the US. Also, you should check ebay where many aftermarket parts are available right from Asian suppliers. The lack of availability in your own region is not a responsibility of the company. This is something you need to discuss with your local shops and their unwillingness to stock and supply Arrma or any brand's parts.

US is probably your cheapest bet. I parts availability here is much better than it was but at times I still head over to the USA for odds and ends if I can't get them locally and it is not more expensive though the the currency fluctuations recently, shipping is getting a little more expensive

US is probably your cheapest bet. I parts availability here is much better than it was but at times I still head over to the USA for odds and ends if I can't get them locally and it is not more expensive though the the currency fluctuations recently, shipping is getting a little more expensive
Shipping is the problem. It costs more than the item?

Shipping is the problem. It costs more than the item?
Bundle your parts. You will need parts like wing mounts, a arms and hinge pins, and other things for sure. Shipping costs aren't as dramatic if you learn to bundle.

What part of south asia? Near any US military base by chance?

Just order direct from the arrma site delivery is quick and to avoid shipping costing more than the parts be smart and stock up on the common breakage parts. Parts are becoming easy to access, it’s all about being smart when you order. Throw in an extra pair of a arms a clutch maintenance kit, bumper, body protectors,body pins, tires. I don’t have the greatest access to parts in New Zealand so I just stock up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back