Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
I've been wondering for a while now when Arrma will pull and XO-1 out of thier hat. It would be easier for Arrma than it was for Traxxas too - the Typhon/Senton platform would only need minor mods. Plus add a Fazon-style body, and an undertray, 40t spur, and belted slicks, and done.. The current power system is proved for 100-120mph. Maybe use the BLX200 system instead of the BLX185, but I don't know if that is really needed, or if it would give any extra top end.

16/40 gearing would give it about 60mph out of the box (depending on wheel size), and drop a 26t in the box as a speed pinion to let it hit 100mph. Sell it for 1/2 the price of an XO-1.

Afro Samurai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
I've been wondering for a while now when Arrma will pull and XO-1 out of thier hat. It would be easier for Arrma than it was for Traxxas too - the Typhon/Senton platform would only need minor mods. Plus add a Fazon-style body, and an undertray, 40t spur, and belted slicks, and done.. The current power system is proved for 100-120mph. Maybe use the BLX200 system instead of the BLX185, but I don't know if that is really needed, or if it would give any extra top end.

16/40 gearing would give it about 60mph out of the box (depending on wheel size), and drop a 26t in the box as a speed pinion to let it hit 100mph. Sell it for 1/2 the price of an XO-1.
I would front the money up now for preorders on that one. ..

72Z15SS

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Fazon, , Nero, , Raider,

This is one reason I bought the Fazon. I really don't want to run it on dirt and mud, I want to use it for on-road purposes and maybe some grass once in a while. Already looking for some cool tires for road use.

Maxxwrecker07

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
I have a Vaterra rally that was just discontinued. I'd LOVE an Arrma rally car based on the buggy platform. Why not use an existing design (Traxxas anyone?)

MRSRT8

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, BigRock 4x4, Granite, Voltage
Rock racer buggy with the brain system!

Zer0Fame

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Create a 1/8 road racer out of the Typhon, make it look like a badass supercar, 70-80mph out of the box with some mean screaming sound and call it Arrma Geddon :D

Instant buy if the price is right..

Afro Samurai

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Nero
Create a 1/8 road racer out of the Typhon, make it look like a badass supercar, 70-80mph out of the box with some mean screaming sound and call it Arrma Geddon :D

Instant buy if the price is right..

very good name for it...like I said ...I'm willing to put money in on pre orders now.. wake up arrma. ..

Zer0Fame

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Honestly, an on-road or an onroad/rally-crossover with the Arrma-Durability? Count me in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.