Arrma please create a 1/8 6s beast road/drift car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wondering for a while now when Arrma will pull and XO-1 out of thier hat. It would be easier for Arrma than it was for Traxxas too - the Typhon/Senton platform would only need minor mods. Plus add a Fazon-style body, and an undertray, 40t spur, and belted slicks, and done.. The current power system is proved for 100-120mph. Maybe use the BLX200 system instead of the BLX185, but I don't know if that is really needed, or if it would give any extra top end.

16/40 gearing would give it about 60mph out of the box (depending on wheel size), and drop a 26t in the box as a speed pinion to let it hit 100mph. Sell it for 1/2 the price of an XO-1.

I've been wondering for a while now when Arrma will pull and XO-1 out of thier hat. It would be easier for Arrma than it was for Traxxas too - the Typhon/Senton platform would only need minor mods. Plus add a Fazon-style body, and an undertray, 40t spur, and belted slicks, and done.. The current power system is proved for 100-120mph. Maybe use the BLX200 system instead of the BLX185, but I don't know if that is really needed, or if it would give any extra top end.

16/40 gearing would give it about 60mph out of the box (depending on wheel size), and drop a 26t in the box as a speed pinion to let it hit 100mph. Sell it for 1/2 the price of an XO-1.

I would front the money up now for preorders on that one. ..

This is one reason I bought the Fazon. I really don't want to run it on dirt and mud, I want to use it for on-road purposes and maybe some grass once in a while. Already looking for some cool tires for road use.

I have a Vaterra rally that was just discontinued. I'd LOVE an Arrma rally car based on the buggy platform. Why not use an existing design (Traxxas anyone?)

Create a 1/8 road racer out of the Typhon, make it look like a badass supercar, 70-80mph out of the box with some mean screaming sound and call it Arrma Geddon :D

Instant buy if the price is right..

Create a 1/8 road racer out of the Typhon, make it look like a badass supercar, 70-80mph out of the box with some mean screaming sound and call it Arrma Geddon :D

Instant buy if the price is right..

very good name for it...like I said ...I'm willing to put money in on pre orders now.. wake up arrma. ..

Honestly, an on-road or an onroad/rally-crossover with the Arrma-Durability? Count me in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back