Typhon Arrma please loctite screws.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Driving a new v3 typhon today had my steering go out. Steering step screw fell out just driving on road. Just a warning
Well they make up for it with all the red they use on the 6s. Lol

Driving a new v3 typhon today had my steering go out. Steering step screw fell out just driving on road. Just a warning
This is the first time I've seen someone post about Arrma not using loctite. Usually there is so much red loctite on everything you can't get it apart.

Well they make up for it with all the red they use on the 6s. Lol
It is the 6s.
It's literally had 2 packs ran through it. 6s of course though.

Attachments

• 20190618_194958.jpg
    20190618_194958.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 94
Come on Arrma, your slacking. Lol
I'm not mad, parts are ordered but, I mean look how clean she is and she fell apart. Saddens me..
Doesn't that screw into a locknut?
I believe so? I can give you the part numbers I ordered if it helps.
Come on Arrma, your slacking. Lol
I own a v4 kraton I beat like a red headed step child and it breaks, and i don't complain. But this is my girls car and I treat it like a traxxas, and it fell a part.

Doesn't that screw into a locknut?
It does, but they don't do a good job of holding those screws in. Mine backed out in my Outcast shortly after I got it, but I was lucky and caught it before it fell out completely.

That one gets loose on me from time to time. I use a little blue locktite to keep it together. When that bugger falls out its game over. I don't think I have extras...

So is this one of the "shoulda checked it before you drove it "rtr"" things?
Sorry bumped the reply button.
Sadly if I made a list of all the things I would check on a rtr before I drove it, you might as well just completely rebuild the car. That is why people refer to rtrs as ready to rebuild. It's just one of the downfalls of mass production. It's definitely something that you should check after a run.

That one gets loose on me from time to time. I use a little blue locktite to keep it together. When that bugger falls out its game over. I don't think I have extras...
I ordered extras.. I think.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190618-200817_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20190618-200817_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 54
Someone found bearings that fit in there but for the life of me I can't remember what size they were.
Give me a part number if you figure it out please. Never gonna switch brands but just warning fellow people

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back