Typhon Arrma please loctite screws.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My steering step screws backed themselves out before, and another member even mentioned that theirs did as well. So idk what part of his story is highly suspect....
It's being taken out of context. I was referring to the title of the post, not the individual screw itself. My original point was Arrma uses loctite more than other companies.
My steering step screws backed themselves out before, and another member even mentioned that theirs did as well. So idk what part of his story is highly suspect....
How often have the screws loosened up on you anyway? Good to know that's an issue. I'll pay more attention to it.

It's being taken out of context. I was referring to the title of the post, not the individual screw itself. My original point was Arrma uses loctite more than other companies.

How often have the screws loosened up on you anyway? Good to know that's an issue. I'll pay more attention to it.
Sorry I missed like 2 pages of replies to this thread. But yeah I know about the Loctite situation, my shock caps were even caked in loctite.

Well ever since I started putting a dab of red loctite on it not a lot lol, but before that it would loosen up after 1 run.

Sorry I missed like 2 pages of replies to this thread. But yeah I know about the Loctite situation, my shock caps were even caked in loctite.

Well ever since I started putting a dab of red loctite on it not a lot lol, but before that it would loosen up after 1 run.
No worries brotha. I have blue loctite. I stay away from the red. You can still break them loose using the red?

No worries brotha. I have blue loctite. I stay away from the red. You can still break them loose using the red?
The screws you need to pay attention to are the ones that screw into plastic. The ones that hold in the battery tray and receiver box are a biggie. The ones that hold in the side trays and if you are using the plastic servo mount, those are worth keeping an eye on as well. Really all of the screws on the bottom should be felt to make sure they are flush with the chassis.

The screws you need to pay attention to are the ones that screw into plastic. The ones that hold in the battery tray and receiver box are a biggie. The ones that hold in the side trays and if you are using the plastic servo mount, those are worth keeping an eye on as well. Really all of the screws on the bottom should be felt to make sure they are flush with the chassis.
Good to know! I usually give my rigs a quick once over every now and then. Usually more often with the nitros. I'll keep a closer eye on this one. Thanks.

Sometimes they break themselves loose.

I only use red if it doesn't stay with blue. Like the outdrives on my LC Racing vehicles, Idk why but they still come loose even with red locktight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back