ARRMA please make one of these as an 1/8th scale basher with a wheelie bar...thx:)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s something missing without the raw fuel pumping through it and the rev limiting balls to the wall action .. he didn’t even really look fatigued at the end lol
ya, i guess thats what new technology does...makes life easier ;) . I mean, I'd think 20 years from now or sooner electric cars are going to be more popular, cost effective, and more ergonomic than gas vehicles.

My project ARRMA FAZON SAND STORM! ?

0ED6D5E1-C568-4415-9D2C-4EAAAAAB3DFD.jpeg

Thats a good idea. Are there any differences between the Talion and Kraton besides tires and body?

Thats a good idea. Are there any differences between the Talion and Kraton besides tires and body?
The wheelbase of the Fazon and the Talion is the same 378mm / 14.88", the shocks in the Talion are tilted and perhaps shorter then the kraton so it should fit perfectly in the Fazon body shell, remove the Talion big wing add DBOOTS 'PINCER' tyre set and a wheelie bar and that’s a wicked fast machine. ;)

Last edited:
That body looks sort of like my Vaterra Kalahari and the Losi 1/14 Desert Truck without the wing, it is a bit more rounded though.
20200412_125021.jpg

Losi-14th-Mini-Desert-Truck-1-770x403.jpg

The Extreme E series is a very cool concept and the car looks amazing. Great performance.

It would be pretty straightforward to put that body on an Arrma platform. Hmmmm - Big Rock conversion? I think you could build one from the 3S, 6S, or 8S platform.

Imagine a deal between Arrma and Extreme E where you could set up a stock racing class/series to run alongside the Extreme E series with your friends. Do it in the affordable and tough 3S platform and they would sell a pile of them. I’d pre-order three right now just for me and my kids to race each other with. You can even use it to teach STEM to kids.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back