Arrma PLZ make a 1/10 scale 2wd buggy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I really want to race, but my YT channel is Arrma only fans, so i cant own a Losi, Traxxas, or anything of the such.
make something like a losi 22 or something. PLZ!!
And do it quick!!

Pull the front diff and vuala 2 wheel drive ? actually I think all you'd need to do is pull the front input gear and you'd be golden?

Pull the center shaft out of a typhon..?..

Otherwise your plea is falling on deaf ears here.. Arrma has nothing to do with this site..?

Pull the center shaft out of a typhon..?..

Otherwise your plea is falling on deaf ears here.. Arrma has nothing to do with this site..?
It would then be front wheel drive though, I'd think rear wheel would be better for racing?

It would then be front wheel drive though, I'd think rear wheel would be better for racing?
Your thinking backwards buddy.. the motor is in the rear.. slipper is direct to rear input.. the center shaft drives the front. Remove the center shaft deletes the power input to the front diff..✌

Your thinking backwards buddy.. the motor is in the rear.. slipper is direct to rear input.. the center shaft drives the front. Remove the center shaft deletes the power input to the front diff..✌
? Man I definitely screwed that one up, my bad....? Was looking at my Granite backwards it's hard to tell with the body off sometimes and I haven't wrenched on it in a while been busy with the 6s rigs?
Disregard my miss information, what @Camaroboy383 said?

Last edited:
Take the center drive shaft and maybe take the front diff out too so the front wheels aren't spinning the diff the whole time your driving. And pop the front drive axels of the tires so they're not flapping around. Just a thought, should work.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back