Infraction Arrma Points

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
How does someone redeem Arrma points? when you're logged into the site, there's a link in your profile to redeem them but the link simply takes you back to the home page. Does anyone know how to redeem points?

Which website? I didn't think we could buy Arrma's direct from Arrma.

You can arrmarc.com idk how the point system works tho.
Oh ok.
I thought you Arrma's outlet was Hobby Horizon. But my bad.
I can't buy through either as my region is blocked.

I can't buy through either as my region is blocked.

We Yanks can’t allow anyone else to do anything the easy way, especially considering how you’ve already figured out how to make your toilets swirl backwards. You just can’t be trusted…

especially considering how you’ve already figured out how to make your toilets swirl backwards.
They swirl backwards because we are upside down 😆.

We Yanks can’t allow anyone else to do anything the easy way,
One of the benefits of this is it forces us to shop locally but also means new models are released a lot later to us.
How does someone redeem Arrma points? when you're logged into the site, there's a link in your profile to redeem them but the link simply takes you back to the home page. Does anyone know how to redeem points?
To be honest this is the first I've seen anyone mention Arrma points.

Last edited:
Ahhhhh. Are you limited to buying Arrma stuff from hobby stores or where do you usually get Arrma stuff.
Yes hobby shops but through eBay as the closest HS is 2 hours away. 90% of the stuff I buy is through eBay and most Aussie hobby shops are on ebay these days. I also buy direct from Scorched RC(UK), AmpedRC, Jenny’s RC and 3D-RC. Scorched RC parts are awesome.

Yes hobby shops but through eBay as the closest HS is 2 hours away. 90% of the stuff I buy is through eBay and most Aussie hobby shops are on ebay these days. I also buy direct from Scorched RC(UK), AmpedRC, Jenny’s RC and 3D-RC. Scorched RC parts are awesome.
Seems like a lot of solid choices!

I figured it out. On checkout is a drop-down to apply points for money off.

Rewards.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back