Kraton Arrma product support is beyond amazing!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todoubled

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I stepped away from the hobby for almost 10 years due to poor product support. My buddy who owns a hobby shop introduced me to Arrma about 2 months ago and I couldn't be any happier. Arrma customer support is beyond amazing. They have supported the product by replacing parts that have given me trouble. The tires exploding when using 6s is a bit annoying and could be a long term problem. I've had 5 tires explode. It seems to separate and rip from the rim when ballooning. I have a tire that had the foam fall apart which caused empty spots inside the tire. So far Arrma has continued to help me resolve the issue. Any suggestions would be amazing. I just purchased a 3s for my nephews graduation present.

IMG_20190926_115215.jpg
IMG_20190925_152229.jpg

If the majority of blowouts are happening up front I'm thinking that raising the viscosity in the center diff will cut a lot of the ballooning from the the front tires. Try 200,000cst center diff fluid and work your way up.

If the majority of blowouts are happening up front I'm thinking that raising the viscosity in the center diff will cut a lot of the ballooning from the the front tires. Try 200,000cst center diff fluid and work your way up.

And the heavier oil cuts down on the amount of free-wheeling the unloaded (in the air) tire can do, keeping it's RPM down, and lessening the ballooning, right?

With all 4 wheels off the ground power to all 4 will equalize, but any other time it will keep the fronts from turning into pizza cutters which is what kills them

Are your tires vented? If not this can help with balooning.

I was rebuilding my Super Rock Rey and I stripped out a grub screw/pin that holds the rear driveshaft to the center diff. It took me forever but I was able to drill it out. Unfortunately the grub screw/pin is not sold as a separate part....it only comes included with the rear driveshaft assembly ($60). So I emailed Horizon Hobby support and asked if there was a way to get just the pins. A day later a guy named David W. replied that he had three pins he could send me that were used. I didn't care about them being used. I thanked him and 2 days later I had the pins for free.

Just another example of their incredible customer service ???

I stepped away from the hobby for almost 10 years due to poor product support. My buddy who owns a hobby shop introduced me to Arrma about 2 months ago and I couldn't be any happier. Arrma customer support is beyond amazing. They have supported the product by replacing parts that have given me trouble. The tires exploding when using 6s is a bit annoying and could be a long term problem. I've had 5 tires explode. It seems to separate and rip from the rim when ballooning. I have a tire that had the foam fall apart which caused empty spots inside the tire. So far Arrma has continued to help me resolve the issue. Any suggestions would be amazing. I just purchased a 3s for my nephews graduation present.

View attachment 49603View attachment 49604
Did you need your receipt for them to help you?

I haven't needed a receipt but they are aware it's a v4 which falls within
2 year warranty

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back