Kraton Arrma purchases!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paddlefreak1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
  5. Typhon 3s
Hello all, I’m new to forums of any sort but I have found this one to be very helpful. I have been stuck at home for the past 9 weeks with my young sons have rediscovered the world of RC cars...possibly reliving my youth through my children!

So it has been a strange week or two and this has resulted in some new purchases. I now own a Typhon 3s and 6s and have bought my sons a Senton 3s and Granite 3s respectively, I have also ended up with a second Senton that has so far been used as a donor car to keep my boys machines going. I have upgrade the boys cars to better radios as response was poor on stock units.

I thought I might turn the second Senton into a Granite cross? Any thoughts or issues regarding this that don’t immediately jump out?

My other main question is whether the Kraton would make a noticeably better off road basher than my brand new Typhon...I’m tempted to strike while the iron is hot!

I’ve already replaced the transmitter and servo in the Typhon 6s and 3s so would do the same in the Kraton. All the vehicles are effectively stock bar the transmitter upgrades and servo on my Typhon.

Anyway stay safe and thanks

P

As far as the Kraton goes.. Get it. you wont be disappointed and you seem to already have the know how and skill to upgrade and replace parts when needed. I too have just got into RC thanks to covid and have an absolute blast with my son everytime we take our Kraton 6s out for a rip! Welcometo the Arrma family ✌

Thank you. Typhon 6s is rapid and best kept for use without my children as yet, they are little throttle happy. 3s is perfect for zipping round with the kids as it means we are equally matched and they seem to like crashing into me and each other, so slightly less painful if they destroy it! I don’t think I need much convincing regarding the Kraton just need a little peer pressure to push me on! Will order one in the am and take it for some quarry style fun as soon as it arrives... I’m hoping it’s easy to hide as my wife will go crazy! Cheers

Welcome to the Arrma forum! This is definitely the place, especially if you don't mind wrenching. Super awesome it is you and the youngins. As for your Kraton decision, I have both the Typhon and Kraton and want both as they are both awesome but totally different beasts. You will not be disappointed!!

Yes Kraton will go nicely with my Typhon I think. Already excited by the prospect of a new beast. Might run some slicks on the Typhon and swap out the pinion this week just to try something different and see how quick it is.
Not concerned on flat out speed of Kraton just like the idea of being able to hammer it off road. ?

Thank you. Typhon 6s is rapid and best kept for use without my children as yet, they are little throttle happy. 3s is perfect for zipping round with the kids as it means we are equally matched and they seem to like crashing into me and each other, so slightly less painful if they destroy it! I don’t think I need much convincing regarding the Kraton just need a little peer pressure to push me on! Will order one in the am and take it for some quarry style fun as soon as it arrives... I’m hoping it’s easy to hide as my wife will go crazy! Cheers
This what I’m going to do justifying buying eb48 2.0....? have it mailed to hobby shop,and when it arrives they call you and say you won it awhile ago in a $20 raffle ? Only if you have separate banking if shared errr that’s hard to hide that

own account and they still be tripping and I ain’t even married wtf

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back