Arrma Raider clones?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the first one with the body off it looks pretty different from the Raider. http://en.bsdracing.com/product/detail/115.html

The HBX looks like it could be a downsized clone or knockoff for sure though.
Thats actually the first pic i have seen of it with the body off. I saw the body, and the wheels, and thought, they look a lot like the Raider, but, so does the Redcat Cyclone in some ways (which, there is another buggy on BSD's site that looks a lot like the cyclone. Must be just the way that style buggies are designed. The HBX though, that one looked very similar.

Thats actually the first pic i have seen of it with the body off. I saw the body, and the wheels, and thought, they look a lot like the Raider, but, so does the Redcat Cyclone in some ways (which, there is another buggy on BSD's site that looks a lot like the cyclone. Must be just the way that style buggies are designed. The HBX though, that one looked very similar.
BSD is the OEM for some of the Redcat models, HSP is the OEM for some others and Team Magic is the OEM of the Team Redcat TR-10MTE and Team Redcat TR-8MTE, the TR-SC10E is an old Ofna design.

BSD is the OEM for some of the Redcat models, HSP is the OEM for some others and Team Magic is the OEM of the Team Redcat TR-10MTE and Team Redcat TR-8MTE, the TR-SC10E is an old Ofna design.
And they say you cant ever learn something new. I thought all of the Redcat stuff was HSP. Explains why i cant find HSP Parts for my blackout then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back