Raider Arrma Raider for $100?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting... how is parts availability on these things?
Good luck finding diff gears which you will need. The metal upgrade gears are gone too.

Just picked one up. Never heard of it before, but for $100 I'll give it a try.
You have to have a vehicle named Raider.
Go Raider Nation. I know you are from Oakland as I chatted about it when you joined. I live in the South Bay and have been to many games including going to Candlestick in the 70s.

You have to have a vehicle named Raider.
Go Raider Nation. I know you are from Oakland as I chatted about it when you joined. I live in the South Bay and have been to many games including going to Candlestick in the 70s.
Ironically that's the first thing I thought about. I'm not in Oakland though, always wish I could have gone.
Good luck finding diff gears which you will need. The metal upgrade gears are gone too.
Guess I'll try not to break it ?

Ironically that's the first thing I thought about. I'm not in Oakland though, always wish I could have gone.

Guess I'll try not to break it ?
Sorry I was misinformed, it appears the composite diffs are still available https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-...IbZ0fEfP2g7c7xv_LhP-6zAxsj8eaHexoCQOMQAvD_BwE

So far the only things I haven't been able to find are the dog bones, the metal trans gears and the roll cage. The stub axles are starting to dwindle down and there is only 1 set of front/rear hubs on ebay.

Sorry I was misinformed, it appears the composite diffs are still available https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-...IbZ0fEfP2g7c7xv_LhP-6zAxsj8eaHexoCQOMQAvD_BwE

So far the only things I haven't been able to find are the dog bones, the metal trans gears and the roll cage. The stub axles are starting to dwindle down and there is only 1 set of front/rear hubs on ebay.
doesn't the Raider, Fury, 2WD Mojave, and Vorteks all share the same parts? I haven't had any issue yet finding parts, except for the metal diff parts, for either of my Furies. For the diff, i just picked up the MIP HPI Blitz ball diff and some shims.

doesn't the Raider, Fury, 2WD Mojave, and Vorteks all share the same parts? I haven't had any issue yet finding parts, except for the metal diff parts, for either of my Furies. For the diff, i just picked up the MIP HPI Blitz ball diff and some shims.
Yeah they all shared a majority of the same parts sort of like the Bandit, Rustler, Stampede and Slash 2wd do. I know there were a few different length chassis and possibly a few different width a arms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back