Granite Arrma rally build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLRxADMIN

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this isn’t allowed. Will delete if not allowed 😁

Hey all! So I just finished converting my Arrma granite into a weird hybrid sorta build and slapped a traxxas Ford fiesta st rally shell on (see bellow) I found it really fun to build but now I want another. I thought I’d start a thread/ post where people show off and talk about their rally builds using arrma!
So it leads me on to my next few questions;
-What platforms are people using to build rally cars?
-What shell did you go for or have found to fit with abit of cutting or no cutting at all?

Specs of my rc car:
-20kg servo upgrade ( old one died from bashing😭)
- 50t spur with a 18t pinion
-installed LWB chassis
- stock esc with stock motor
-Upgraded both differential inputs to metal (will do a full metal differential conversion once this one dies)
-installed long centre drive shaft with bearing
923DEDF1-6121-4B0B-95E9-67190D9B88B4.jpeg
74FF0B28-1FA4-4BBF-BC0F-014EB6D47690.jpeg
9a3bacd4-b274-47c0-b220-3c42c6cbb2d9-jpeg.286379

9A3BACD4-B274-47C0-B220-3C42C6CBB2D9.jpeg

Sorry if this isn’t allowed. Will delete if not allowed 😁

Hey all! So I just finished converting my Arrma granite into a weird hybrid sorta build and slapped a traxxas Ford fiesta st rally shell on (see bellow) I found it really fun to build but now I want another. I thought I’d start a thread/ post where people show off and talk about their rally builds using arrma!
So it leads me on to my next few questions;
-What platforms are people using to build rally cars?
-What shell did you go for or have found to fit with abit of cutting or no cutting at all?

Specs of my rc car:
-20kg servo upgrade ( old one died from bashing😭)
- 50t spur with a 18t pinion
-installed LWB chassis
- stock esc with stock motor
-Upgraded both differential inputs to metal (will do a full metal differential conversion once this one dies)
-installed long centre drive shaft with bearing View attachment 286377View attachment 286378
9a3bacd4-b274-47c0-b220-3c42c6cbb2d9-jpeg.286379

View attachment 286379
This thing looks awesome 😎👍

You beat me to it. I was going to do something similar. Looks good, well done.

That's awesome! I have a Big Rock chassis sitting around and would love to model it after what you did.

So I basically Frankensteined these two sets of posts together to get the body to fit: Axial posts and Proline posts. I knew from this build, which I think looks awesome, that the front posts were going to have to move forward, but I wanted to do it a different way.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back