Arrma RC wallpaper!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
If you're looking to give your computer a new look, be sure to check out the Arrma RC desktop wallpaper that Arrma has just recently created featuring a number different Arrma RC's!

Arrma Granite Wallpaper

GRANITEBLX1_1920x1200.jpg

GRANITEBLX4_1920x1200.jpg

Arrma Raider XL

RAIDERXL1_1920x1200.jpg

RAIDERXL4_1920x1200.jpg

Arrma Kraton Wallpaper

KRATON1_1920x1200.jpg

KRATON2_1920x1200.jpg

There are several more available and in different sizes as well here.

If you're looking to give your computer a new look, be sure to check out the Arrma RC desktop wallpaper that Arrma has just recently created featuring a number different Arrma RC's!

There are several more available and in different sizes as well here.

What? No Vorteks! :mad:
JK...
Just like RCs are supposed to be, muddy, dirty or snowy, just not sparkling. :D

i wonder why they discontinued the vorteks vehicles other than the mega version???

Most likely, business decision based on low volume.
Like McD's cutting back menu, they posted record profits after shrinking the menu.
I bought a "Granite" off S&D, they must have had a bunch of Granites and Vorteks on S&D, warehouse grabbed first available and it was a Vorteks.
Upside for me is, a couple brackets and body change then presto, Vorteks becomes Granite.

Most likely, business decision based on low volume.
Like McD's cutting back menu, they posted record profits after shrinking the menu.
I bought a "Granite" off S&D, they must have had a bunch of Granites and Vorteks on S&D, warehouse grabbed first available and it was a Vorteks.
Upside for me is, a couple brackets and body change then presto, Vorteks becomes Granite.
im sure most sales are with granite and fury, for the vorteks they kept the bls one more year until pulling the plug like what they did with the 2013 blx model...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back