Arrma RC website down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the Thunderbirds... I showed that to my son once and he laughed. Couldn't believe it was a thing in our day.:ROFLMAO:
My 11yo always says people spoke differently years ago. Sound different. He even laughs at Superman and Batman TV series.

I’ve been following this thread and had a thought so checked the horizon site. All the info is there. Not sure if it was like this before but for those that need manuals, parts list etc check it out.

F6665B54-5491-4D4A-91DA-5FD918C4BEF3.png

707EDBA7-45C2-4CFD-9D36-FB72F61C8F67.png

I loved the Thunderbirds... I showed that to my son once and he laughed. Couldn't believe it was a thing in our day.:ROFLMAO:
My 11yo always says people spoke differently years ago. Sound different. He even laughs at Superman and Batman TV series.
Whaha those were the days indeed, Thunderbirds, Batman (POW!!!!POW!!!!), Knight Rider, A-Team (one million shots and nobody dies 😂), Mask, He-Man, 5 1/4” HD DS floppy disks, VHS recording and my Atari with casette tapes
I miss those days and i’m also being laughed at by my daughters calling B.A. Baracus cool 😎

Surely someone knows what's going on.

All the parts on my wish list are out of stock, have been, and by all indications will be for quite some time. Maybe the website being down is not such a big deal after all. Scarcity is the new 15% off coupon in today's retail market.

I think Horizon has taken over the Arrma site completely. I seriously hope not but that's what I think has happened. Still nothing on the arrma site but request timed out 🤔

No hall of fame anymore 😭😭
Are you surprised Reuben? After the mess they've made with the Hall Of Fame on the Instagram account, I'm not surprised they took it off the site.

What happened there?!
The Arrma Instagram account holds a monthly contest for the best picture. You win a hat and notoriety. Only problem is that it's more of a popularity contest than an actual photo contest. May he/she with the most followers win so to speak. True Arrma fans are getting shut out every month. That's why your new ROTM idea is so brilliant. No one can spike their votes and a really good photo has a real shot. Its not even about the prize, it's just about people recognizing that some like to take extra time and effort to really capture those perfect shots. Arrma used to display HOF pics on their website which was awesome when you saw one of your own there. Now they've eliminated that section on the site, so all the HOF stuff is on Facebook and Instagram only. They often share lots of pictures in their stories, but only 32 are chosen each month to compete for the HOF champion. I've had entries in 6 of the eight months it's run, but never make it past the round of 16. Not enough followers I guess.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back