Arrma senton 17mm conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jose samayoa

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Could I use those on my senton?

48BF55CC-4BF2-4781-A90E-BB5F0D16A1F0.png

They should work, not 100% sure.

I used these on my Senton.
Screenshot_20220831-094955_Amazon Shopping.jpg

The first ones you shared don't work for the 3S Senton without some drilling and tweaking. The Traxxas ones @Smilinbri shared are the best ones I've had on mine. I love the threaded pin.
Issue is, the 6S platform pins are larger bored and meant to be held in place by the set screw.

so i think i've seen this question on a couple of different 17mm conversion threads so apologies if this is duplicated somewhere else. i saw a video on the tube about doing this conversion where the guy uses a female bolt (sometimes called a cap or binding post) as a way to secure the wheel and stop any potential wobble. he ends up ordering a set of conversion hexes just to get these female bolts as they fit perfect in the center hole. i did this as well. however, the threading does not go to the very end of the internal post so they seem like they don't fit and stick way out. this is not a common piece of hardware to be found at a big box store.

is this a necessary thing to do when using the traxxas conversion hexes? is it overkill or just a nicety? i still haven't found any that i think would fit more snug.

side note: the ones in the kit come with an actual bolt head on it. not a flat, smooth end like many binding posts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back