Senton ARRMA SENTON 23T SERVO UPGRADE. HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e34canon

Reaction score
Does anyone have a solution to the 23T servo on The Senton 3s BLX v3? I am trying to upgrade my servo because it broke. I have already ordered two new servos and they both come standard with 25T servo horn splines. What are my options?
Thanks in advance!

Sweet!! Appreciate the reply. Just ordered one. Gonna install it and let you know how it goes.

Sweet!! Appreciate the reply. Just ordered one. Gonna install it and let you know how it goes.
I did the same thing. I think the servo said compatible with the senton but I think they may have gone from a 25T on the V2 and went to 23 on the V3.

Sweet! Thanks for the feedback. I ordered the kimbrough 124 today.
UPDATE: So, I took the stock S651 servo from the senton and opened it up to remove the 23T spine and then placed it in one of my new servos that I just bought. It seems to hold up so far. I’ve been jumping the Senton and giving it hell to really put the servo to the test. I will give an update later.
As for now. The kimbrough 124 servo saver will have to wait.
GLTA

FYI: I’ve done this with other cheap RCs and had some luck. The servo in my other cheaper RC has been good to me since November 2020.

Right on! Thank you for the reply 👍 I guess there are more options than i could find elsewhere. I am glad I joined this forum as there is so much helpful information on here. I’m going to take the truck out for a good banging this weekend and see how it holds up.

Does anyone have a solution to the 23T servo on The Senton 3s BLX v3? I am trying to upgrade my servo because it broke. I have already ordered two new servos and they both come standard with 25T servo horn splines. What are my options?
Thanks in advance!
What servo did you replace with?

Screenshot_20210402-073418_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back