Senton Arrma Senton 3 (What extended arms to use for bigger tires?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hello Everyone here, I would like to know what extended arms could I use to put on bigger tires (Like the Outcast or Granite). I would actually like to make my Senton look and drive like the Outcast (if possible). Thank you to everyone that can help/assist me with this.

Hello Everyone here, I would like to know what extended arms could I use to put on bigger tires (Like the Outcast or Granite). I would actually like to make my Senton look and drive like the Outcast (if possible). Thank you to everyone that can help/assist me with this.
Typhon is slightly longer and Outcast/Kraton 4s arms are even longer but require different drive shafts and C-hubs etc.

Typhon 3s arms are wider, thats what i run on my senton. The senton body is much wider than an outkast body i think, so some major body trimming would be required to run granite tires
Thank you Islandlife. I really appreciate the feedback. If there is anything else that you think of, let me know.
Typhon is slightly longer and Outcast/Kraton 4s arms are even longer but require different drive shafts and C-hubs etc.
Thank you Rob66. I really appreciate it. What driveshaft and C-hubs would I need (Outkast)? If there is anything else that you think of, let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back