Senton ARRMA SENTON 3S 4x4 WILL ONLY TURN IN ONE DIRECTION

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hello everyone,
I recently drove around on a wooden deck where I managed to ballon up the tires since the surface was very flat. I then noticed that my front wheels stopped turning left and only turned in one direction (right). I tried to fix the problem by steering the wheels by hand which works perfectly fine, although when I tried it by remote it still didn’t work. I already unplugged the servo from the receiver and then reconnected it, still without success. Please let me know if you are able to help me out in this situation or if you have been in this situation before.

Cheers

Hello everyone,
I recently drove around on a wooden deck where I managed to ballon up the tires since the surface was very flat. I then noticed that my front wheels stopped turning left and only turned in one direction (right). I tried to fix the problem by steering the wheels by hand which works perfectly fine, although when I tried it by remote it still didn’t work. I already unplugged the servo from the receiver and then reconnected it, still without success. Please let me know if you are able to help me out in this situation or if you have been in this situation before.

Cheers
The only time my car has done something like that is when gravel got in the way of the servo saver and would stop it from turning but it sounds like thats not the problem your having. Sorry I couldn't help, I'm sure someone else knows.

Probably something stuck in the linkage

Your faulty servo needs replacing, if there isn't a rock or anything else blocking the steering assembly
I already thought that it might be the servo since it can’t be anything else. I already checked for rocks or dirt but there was nothing so I might replace the servo. Thank you for your help!

Cheers

rtr servos die......that's just what they do. Many affordable replacments that are far better than the stock one.

Take it apart and see what’s wrong. Step one is to disconnect the servo arm/horn from the steering and be sure you can move it easily by hand. If there is no binding and it moves freely, very likely a dead servo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back